• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elven Sorceresses I Quest can't be completed

DeletedUser1367

Game version: 1.10.11 (a823cc6) (2016-07-20 12;26)
Game world: Felyndral
Browser + version: Chrome 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 21.0.0.216
Operating System: OS X 10.6.8
Screen resolution: 1440x900
Account name: ThunderMonkey
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: Elven Sorceresses I

Current situation:
Quest requires the player to complete 1 Armory upgrade -- have now completed 4 Armory upgrades, still has not triggered the quest as completed -- quest line is stuck.

Expected situation:
Should reward player with 30,000 coin, 6,000 supplies -- nothing is happening; it's not recognizing the Armory buildings being upgraded, so players can't progress further on this quest line.

Reproduction Steps
1. Accept the "Elven Sorceresses I" quest
2. Upgrade an Armory

(attached screenshot scaled down to fit file size requirements)

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    782.3 KB · Views: 60

DeletedUser3389

hello support
one of my houses that I just up graded to level 4 disappeared. can you get it back for me? also in the barracks. I can only train 2 units at a time but it is taking hammers for 3 ... this has been ever since you said the problem was fixed!! I have lost quite a bit of ahammers!!! also on the quest for culture to be at 150%.. I have been there... sold all my light poles to get there but it still has not given me my points. now I am up above it and it will not give me the points and is stuck there..

thank you Lovey321

DeletedUser61

I can only train 2 units at a time but it is taking hammers for 3
The barracks will train full squads so long as you have enough supplies, but will train a partial squad if you don't have enough supplies.

For your other issues you'll need to turn in a Support Ticket.

DeletedUser3389

The barracks will train full squads so long as you have enough supplies, but will train a partial squad if you don't have enough supplies.

For your other issues you'll need to turn in a Support Ticket.
I have and no one has responded to me!!! hence me posting here in forum