• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elven stats

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
The activity is based on score so even if tourney tracking has been screwy, it's still pertinent to know who is possibly inactive in a FS.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I use it all the time as I hate having to place every building in my city into elvenarchitect.com and I can get my city in via the import/export available in elvenstats. Plus it's nice to know how my fs ranked in the latest tournament.

AJ

Zoof

I use it all the time as I hate having to place every building in my city into elvenarchitect.com and I can get my city in via the import/export available in elvenstats. Plus it's nice to know how my fs ranked in the latest tournament.

AJ
Hehe. I tend to use ElvenStats mostly for the ElvenArchitect integration too (either my own city or others' cities). My other typical use is to satisfy my curiosity with other people's tournament scores and activity levels.