• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar 7th birthday gift

mikeledo

So I see that people are getting tons of 100% diamond offers. Is this part of the celebration? Or is this because chapter 20 is delayed many moons and you want to hold interest.?Or is this because INNO plans on going out of business and is attempting to collect every dime it can?

mikeledo

I git two within about a month as did other people. One got a 200% offer. You need not to buy anything other than a stash house.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
As a regular player... with ONE city on every server... it would be nice to have a build for each city just because I struggle with space and pop so much and this seems like a decent building. I do purchase diamonds and event currency. I tried boycotting for a while, but I like this game so the few dollars I throw at it, not that it matters much to INNO's bottom line, but still I would like more than one. I have a difficult time choosing which city to log in to for just one build.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
So I see that people are getting tons of 100% diamond offers. Is this part of the celebration? Or is this because chapter 20 is delayed many moons and you want to hold interest.?Or is this because INNO plans on going out of business and is attempting to collect every dime it can?

I have not gotten any good offers for years. I’ve said here that I wish they would share the love with players like me who have always spent $. I was in total shock when out of nowhere I got 100% offer for the first time ever. I was in for an even bigger shock when that was followed by a 200% offer. Needless to say, I spent on both :p Now I am ready & waiting for the new chapter. I am also wondering why it seems delayed since I was thinking it would hit beta after the FA.

BrinDarby

Birthday swag is not craftable 3-9 mo later in the MA,
its a 1 off... so no duplicates, the stats aren't even much
better than the best event buildings are, and you can't
even plunk down $$$ to buy more now/later.........

So why on earth doesn't Inno just do 1 per world ?

Now, personally Birthday swag should be very collectable.
It should have very unique stats that ya just can't get from events.
(and) there should always be a kewl 1-2day mini event, that
is super silly to complete yet fun, even for a Ch 1 player......
( so everyone will get 1, duhhhhh )

A little bit of goodwill to your playerbase......
longterm, will net you (inno) more $$$.

( edit : no birthday contest on forum :confused: )

Moho

Chef
So why on earth doesn't Inno just do 1 per world ?
vector-line-icon-shrug-260nw-1819971404.jpg

mephalia39

sigh I have been on for over 2 hours and logged into the city I wanted it first. The pop up never showed up. Now as I am roaming, it finally shows up in a city I dont want it in sigh lol. Be on your main city now..... I had thought it would show when the event ended if not before and it did not.