• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar 7th birthday gift

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
sigh I have been on for over 2 hours and logged into the city I wanted it first. The pop up never showed up. Now as I am roaming, it finally shows up in a city I dont want it in sigh lol. Be on your main city now..... I had thought it would show when the event ended if not before and it did not.

@helya said if you get it in the wrong city that support will move it for you if you submit a ticket.

Moho

Chef
Okay, let's be nice, polite, and positive. :)

I've just received the Festive Fountain. Thank you for the present, Inno.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

fireworks-line-icon-outline-vector-260nw-516074581.jpg

StarLoad

Birthday swag is not craftable 3-9 mo later in the MA,
its a 1 off... so no duplicates, the stats aren't even much
better than the best event buildings are, and you can't
even plunk down $$$ to buy more now/later.........

So why on earth doesn't Inno just do 1 per world ?

Now, personally Birthday swag should be very collectable.
It should have very unique stats that ya just can't get from events.
(and) there should always be a kewl 1-2day mini event, that
is super silly to complete yet fun, even for a Ch 1 player......
( so everyone will get 1, duhhhhh )

A little bit of goodwill to your playerbase......
longterm, will net you (inno) more $$$.

( edit : no birthday contest on forum :confused: )
Gimme, gimme, gimme .... just take what you get for free and smile, you do know they DO NOT have to do anything. And really you think that giving you 1 per city will empower players to spend diamonds? Its attitudes like this will reinforce players getting fewer FREE items long-term.

Ed

StarLoad

Did Soggy tag you in to harrass me ....

Even if I was excluded 100%, what I said made
rational, logical, and economic sense......

It saddens me, you are too shortsided to "get it".
No one has to tag me to think for myself and post what I think, you have your opinions and I have mine. That they disagree or are in opposition is completely normal and does not make me "shortsided" oh and learn to spell it is "shortsighted". And that you feel your statement was "rational, logical, and economic sense" is just your opinion as you cant prove any of it. Just remember the old addage "Opinions are like ... Everyone has at least one"

Ed

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
sigh I have been on for over 2 hours and logged into the city I wanted it first. The pop up never showed up. Now as I am roaming, it finally shows up in a city I dont want it in sigh lol. Be on your main city now..... I had thought it would show when the event ended if not before and it did not.
It said it is if you log in on June1st- evening June3rd.

Mirai

I had forgotten getting lollipops as a kid at the bank till you said something. I wonder if banks still do this?
Our bank doesn't, but our optometrist more than makes up for them with a bowl of the good stuff.

But to go (*gasp*) back to the topic briefly, Thanks, Inno, for the hobbit's-birthday present! Population and culture, 3x3 with no need for a road, is a very lovely gift, and it's pretty besides.

Deleted User - 849411552

I like the Festive Fountain anniversary gift! Yes the stats are similar to Event buildings, but just what I needed to replace the Fruitful Fields with their strange tree climbing sheep. :oops:

Was there an anniversary gift last year? I don't remember it.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
It said it is if you log in on June1st- evening June3rd.

Even Santa can't bring presents to all the kids at the same time...
I think many of us on the forums forget: not everyone logs in to the game every day. I understood it as:
'If you log into your game account between June 1-3, we'll send you a gift to celebrate our 7th birthday.'
It then follows that the limiting mechanic, of course, is that the first log in to the account during this time frame triggers the gift. Additional log ins during that time frame should not be expected to trigger another gift.
@helya
Maybe you could advocate for similar language to be used whenever an occasion spawns a gift to reduce the amount of support tickets you get? They could still spin it dress it up with marketing jargon. I imagine reducing tickets like 'Did not get birthday gift' that, upon investigation, results in 'they got it in a different city'. You'd still get tickets asking to move it to a different city, but that's a more straight forward and less time consuming 'fix'.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya
Maybe you could advocate for similar language to be used whenever an occasion spawns a gift to reduce the amount of support tickets you get? They could still spin it dress it up with marketing jargon. I imagine reducing tickets like 'Did not get birthday gift' that, upon investigation, results in 'they got it in a different city'. You'd still get tickets asking to move it to a different city, but that's a more straight forward and less time consuming 'fix'.
I can always suggest it but sadly I do not get to choose the wording

mikeledo

Yes, Happy Birthday. I just got my THIRD 100% diamond offer in about a month. This is one for each of my cities, but all on the same account. Does INNO plan on dividing diamonds between cities instead of using a shared account to eliminate diamond farm cities? Is this the prelude?

bkbajb

With so many buildings offered during events, Inno has no idea how stingy it looks when they give only one building per account on their own birthday. It's like paying the drinks for all the guests, except their children and spouses.

Lame.

At least they gave 1 building. Better than nothing