• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar 7th birthday gift

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Hello @helya . I have a question I hope you can answer. I just received a pop-up saying that in honor of Elvenar's 7th birthday we will receive a free Festive Fountain if we log in between between June 1st and June 3rd. I have 3 cities on the same account. I am wondering if all of them will be eligible for the free gift or if it will only go to the 1st one I log into on June 1st?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
These types of gifts are always one per account, not one per city, so you need to make sure you log into first the city where you want it on June 1st.
I realize this is true in some cases. But it does not seem to be true in all cases. For example, Menhirok's Barrow is a unique building which was offered once. I can't remember the exact occasion. But I have one in every city. That is why I am asking for clarification.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I realize this is true in some cases. But it does not seem to be true in all cases. For example, Menhirok's Barrow is a unique building which was offered once. I can't remember the exact occasion. But I have one in every city. That is why I am asking for clarification.

That was a prize in one FA when they did buildings, instead of artifacts. That was not a present. Every present in the past 7 years has always been one per account.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello @helya . I have a question I hope you can answer. I just received a pop-up saying that in honor of Elvenar's 7th birthday we will receive a free Festive Fountain if we log in between between June 1st and June 3rd. I have 3 cities on the same account. I am wondering if all of them will be eligible for the free gift or if it will only go to the 1st one I log into on June 1st?
The first one you log into. As usual, if you log into the wrong city support can move it for you.

Moho

Chef
It would save the Elvenar support teams a lot of work moving things around if you just gave the prize to every single city. Just saying. ;) Fell free to claim full credit for this idea if you kick it up the chain of command...
With so many buildings offered during events, Inno has no idea how stingy it looks when they give only one building per account on their own birthday. It's like paying the drinks for all the guests, except their children and spouses.

Lame.

BrinDarby

@helya ,
so this being a US server, yet german game run by swedes...
what time ( usa mst ) does the day start on the 1st, according
to the german server times ???? so we can try to log in correctly.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya ,
so this being a US server, yet german game run by swedes...
what time ( usa mst ) does the day start on the 1st, according
to the german server times ???? so we can try to log in correctly.
I'd tell you but so far the start time has changed a few times so I'm really unsure. It's currently 10:00 CEST for the German market.

Moho

Chef
3d9c3220a9c0bfab4f6af53229b29a8a.jpg

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No kidding! I don't get why they only allow one unique prize bldg. Its not like event currency. They won't lose money.

Because it is fair? The same gift is given to all players around the world and not everyone has 8 servers to one account. Several countries have only one or two servers. Should they get three or four of these per city just because greedy Americans want up to 8 of them, one per server?