• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar 7th birthday gift

mikeledo

Looks like we are being hit with a barrage of sales during the birthday month. INNO has made some options obsolete like getting spells, time instants, and KP all now amply available in spire, tournament, and runes. Good luck on that one. Thanks for the discount blueprints. The mermaid I might have gotten at half the price.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I wish I would get that offer.
Me too. I've been here since Oct 2019 and I've never once gotten a 100 percent diamond offer on the Dari ID. I think it's because my son gave me a gift of diamonds and put them on my account for me when I was very new to the game. If you once buy diamonds early, then they punish you forever and ever for it, lol.

StarLoad

Me too. I've been here since Oct 2019 and I've never once gotten a 100 percent diamond offer on the Dari ID. I think it's because my son gave me a gift of diamonds and put them on my account for me when I was very new to the game. If you once buy diamonds early, then they punish you forever and ever for it, lol.
I don't think so, I have purchased diamonds from the start, on several accounts and I get the offers on a regular basis both 100% and 200%. I generally wait till I see one or the other to buy diamonds.

Ed

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I got an offer for blueprints last night at 270 diamonds each. I was allowed to buy 3, so I bought all three. Considering the fact that I've spent 300 diamonds for a blueprint in the MA when I needed to craft RRs, that's a good deal to me.

I got an offer for blueprints last night at 270 diamonds each. I was allowed to buy 3, so I bought all three. Considering the fact that I've spent 300 diamonds for a blueprint in the MA when I needed to craft RRs, that's a good deal to me.
I did the same.

I also bought 2 of the tomes for the pilgrim set. I started after that was offered, so didn't have any of it. I had one tome from the forbidden ruin event, and with the 2 I bought, I now have the 3 buildings that produce tier 1. They all produce their max with only the 3 of them touching, and they produce as much as 3 of my factories for a lot less space.

Deleted User - 849994935

Thank you Elvenar! I have always just appreciated getting a gift every year! I think it is a very nice gesture to get something even if it is doubtful that it will be out in my city because of space.

I had 3 children and took them to an amusement park every summer. At the end of the day I would have 2 very happy, grateful children. I would also have one child who without fail would be upset wanting to do 1 more thing. Sure it would have been free on day passes but it was time to go.

That is what I see every year whenever Elvenar gives us a gift. It boggles my mind that there are always supposed adults acting like that 1 child who just didn't seem able to be happy with whatever was done for her because it was never enough.
LOL, look at you complaining about ppl complaining. ;) Too cute lol

Deleted User - 849994935

it's like lollipops at the bank. you may have just a checking acct, or you may have savings, mortgage, safety dep box, cds as well. does that mean you take 5 lollis?
It's nothing like having multiple accounts in the same bank. With banking u can transfer resources between acc, you can't share resources (except diamonds) between cities. For your comparison to work the gift/freebee would have to be diamonds.

Deleted User - 849994935

if you read fine, you'd get that its not about whats in your multiple accounts. its about the lollipops.
Yes, I know. My point is the freebee lollipop is available for you to suck regardless of which of ur accounts you access. The freebee gift on elvenar isn't available across cities.

defiantoneks

Yes, I know. My point is the freebee lollipop is available for you to suck regardless of which of ur accounts you access. The freebee gift on elvenar isn't available across cities.
but you still only get one lolli. unless you're a sphincter and take more than is polite.

Deleted User - 849994935

but you still only get one lolli. unless you're a sphincter and take more than is polite.
Yes; one lolli for one master account... a lolli you can enjoy when you're checking your savings, cheque account and safety deposit account. The freebee is available for u to enjoy anytime you're in the bank. The birthday building isn't available to you when you're in a different city.