• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Academy Demolition Timing

NightshadeCS

I currently have 8 Academies and have just unlocked the Vault of Wisdom in the tech tree. I have about 160k of ideas and workforce in reserve. Can I start demolishing Academies in favor of more Ateliers, Agriculture, and Factories? Thanks in advance!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is your research to the point where everything only needs sentient goods and the goods from the Vault and is your Portal level 4? If so, you can get rid of everything except the Portal, if you have enough portal profits to make all the Vault goods for all the research.

NightshadeCS

No, Academies and portal are level 2, haven't progressed in research far enough for more than that. I completed the Vault research, but not the Barracks upgrade or the Harp Player Statue, and nothing beyond that, of course.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If you are completing the quests as you get them, the Council Hall only has to be level 3 and one Vault has to be level 2 to satisfy the chapter quests. None of the other chapter buildings have to be leveled up for the quests. And once you make the goods you need for the Barracks and Harp Statue research, you won't need anything again from those three guest race buildings or from the Academy, unless you do not have enough portal profits to make all the limited storage goods you will need that come from the Vault.

Deleted User - 1599294

If you have the space to maintain at least one set of buildings, and not an overload of PPs, you might want to run one set to even out your Collection amounts. The research is never evenly split between the GR goods and you could waste a lot when capped in one area while trying to gather enough of the others.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

I currently have 8 Academies and have just unlocked the Vault of Wisdom in the tech tree. I have about 160k of ideas and workforce in reserve. Can I start demolishing Academies in favor of more Ateliers, Agriculture, and Factories? Thanks in advance!

I am at exactly the same place & having the same questions. I have gone down to 4 Academies but am wondering when I should drop on down to 2 of them as it would free up some space for a couple of the others, Atliers, Factory, or Agriculture, as you stated. I can't figure out if maybe 3 or even 2 would be enough. (following)