• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar architect....

DeletedUser24133

Just curious if there was something that taught about it. Ive never used it. And with this last FA I earned two expansions and my poor little village has 20 temp ws. it needs some major work

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I haven't seen a tutorial, but it's not that different from the actual game. It uses the same buildings and you can build, sell, and move them using the bottom action bar. It's advantage is that it doesn't try to look 3d, so it's easier to see where the roads are and any gaps that might be hidden by tall buildings in the game. As Debborah indicated, by far the easiest way to start is to import from Elvenstats. As an example of what you get, here is your city on Wynandor:

There's no way to import back to the game, so you have to keep track of the changes you are making and implement them all in Elvenar, but for finding space it's priceless. Elvenstats and the City planner are both worth giving a few dollars to if you use them.

DeletedUser24133

Easiest way is to go to Elvenstats.com Then refresh your city at the bottom of the Me tab. Then click on "View City on ElvenArchitect" link. It will import your city into ElvenArchitect so you don't have to actually build it.
Thank you, i have it on my computer now. Just have to wait now, we are on the fourth round of the pit. And i have 30 temp workshops that will be deleted tomorrow, which will give me more room. Thanks again for your help

DeletedUser24133

I haven't seen a tutorial, but it's not that different from the actual game. It uses the same buildings and you can build, sell, and move them using the bottom action bar. It's advantage is that it doesn't try to look 3d, so it's easier to see where the roads are and any gaps that might be hidden by tall buildings in the game. As Debborah indicated, by far the easiest way to start is to import from Elvenstats. As an example of what you get, here is your city on Wynandor:

There's no way to import back to the game, so you have to keep track of the changes you are making and implement them all in Elvenar, but for finding space it's priceless. Elvenstats and the City planner are both worth giving a few dollars to if you use them.
Thanks for the info....im going to rearrange my city and print it out when the FA is over.