• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived Elvenar Chapter Denizens are Misaligned from Roads

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I thought this had been reported previously, but it remains the case and I can't find it. Maybe it was an earlier chapter?

The city residents generated while in the Elvenar chapter (chapter XV) are not properly following the roads, their apparent position is one grid down-right from where they should be.

1594211086407.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I know nothing about that, but I just want to say that denizen looks cool! I look forward to that chapter (many months in my future, lol.)

Fayeanne

The wisps on the settlement "roads" (streams) in Woodelves chapter are also sometimes misaligned depending upon which direction they are moving. (Made more glaring because they pop on and off the path as they turn corners.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I, personally hate this. They keep wearing out the grass beside my beautiful roads! I post "keep off the grass" signs, but to no avail! Sigh.

Good observation. I missed it. I couldn't figure out who was responsible for my high lawn care bills as the worn areas are constantly in need of re-seeding! LOL

AJ