• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Daily Quests - Alternate Repeatables

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Works fairly well, they're called loyalty programs (buy 12, get 1 free/half-price).

Visit every day, get a few currency each week. 15-25 diamonds a week isn't going to dent Inno's income and it is likely to retain more players and keep them logging in daily, which is more players for word of mouth, which is more players with cash buying currency. This is why freemium games employ them.
That's not what I was addressing. It was the claim that becasue he bought diamonds recently he isn't asking for something free now, which is a patently absurd claim closer to "buy 1 get 12 free."

DeletedUser3507

I like the buy 1 get 12 free where can I sign up for it.:p

Joking of course......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser188

I have said it before and I will say it again for all the players that either chose not to hear or are late to the show
Inno games doesn't have a problem giving away free diamonds
They do it every day on their other games and only on the very rare occasion in Elvenar

Take Forge of Empires for example
FoE beta server gives us 500 diamonds every update and you also earn them for reporting bugs
Once they accidently gave us 5000 instead of 500 and they let us keep them
On the live server there are many ways to get free diamonds each day
Just like Elvenar the diamonds won are shared across all cities on that server
You can win them on the continent map ,from collecting buildings ,fighting in the guild expedition , story line quests and there are more but I cant remember
Some of the quests have diamond rewards and there is a building that increases those rewards
On the forum they have the occasional contest that you can win
I am a casual "diamond farmer" and I have earned over 15000 diamonds in 4 years time
That's not including the 10000 I have received from the beta server
There are some players farming diamonds on 12 worlds other than their main world and they are getting a lot more than me
Just this past week alone I have earned more free diamonds on FoE than all 3 years I have been
playing Elvenar

Point is inno games the company doesn't have a problem giving away diamonds
It is the devs of Elvenar that don't think we deserve any free diamonds
If you want free diamonds from inno games start playing FoE

I like the buy 1 get 12 free where can I sign up for it.:p
https://en0.forgeofempires.com/page/media/news/forge+bowl/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

I
I am a casual "diamond farmer" and I have earned over 15000 diamonds in 4 years time

So about 10 diamonds per day.
I don't play FoE, so I don't know how useful/valuable that amount of diamonds is. Some context would be helpful.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
So about 10 diamonds per day.
I don't play FoE, so I don't know how useful/valuable that amount of diamonds is. Some context would be helpful.
Yes please @Andrew420, what does the 15,000 diamonds you have won in 4 years get you?
If prices are 100x higher in FoE, then it's meaningless, if they are the same, then we are talking about 9 free expansions, which would be huge(although over 4 years it's not over the top imo)

Perhaps it would be easiest if you told us the USD price of 15,000 Diamonds would cost in FoE rather than comparing what it can buy you in game.

Edit I found this FoE price list HERE
250 ........ 4.99
650 ........ 9.99
1700 .... 19.99
5800 .... 48.99
11000 .. 74.99