• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Generator

• Thread starter DeletedUser4804
  • Start date

DeletedUser4804

I was looking for game tips when I came across 'Elvenar Generator'. It is suppose to give you extra diamonds, coins, etc. but is supposedly not a downloaded hack. Is this part of the game? Is it for real? I would love the extra help in the game but don't want to risk a virus, messing up my game or getting banned.

DeletedUser2191

The word "Generator" is an automatic hint that it is a cheat program. There are many available to use. Some that can't be detected.

- these cheat programs allow a player to create unlimited diamonds, goods, supplies, coins, auto collect and reset production runs ect.

DO NOT obtain any such programs

1) If caught will result in a permanent ban

2) Could seriously mess up your computer with all kinds of viruses, malware, add ons of all kinds of third party programs that are a royal pain to get rid of.

DeletedUser4804

Thanks Ludwig. That is what I thought. I would like a boost if it was part of the game, but hate cheats. They take any though or challenge out of a game. The site looked spot on like part of the game is the only reason I questioned it. Thanks again for your help.

Z

DeletedUser4417

Thanks Ludwig. That is what I thought. I would like a boost if it was part of the game, but hate cheats. They take any though or challenge out of a game. The site looked spot on like part of the game is the only reason I questioned it. Thanks again for your help.

Z
Places like that often jack the graphics if not finding some way to jack the code so it makes it seem perfectly legitimate to players. If in doubt always go to the TOS for the game and then submit a ticket to support. Takes some time but saves you getting banned and/or messing your computer up some way.