• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Guest Race

DeletedUser10624

Hello All. My memory fails Me. Goodness, it is tough getting old! Haha. Where can I find patterns for suggested race builds? I want to get the most out of the new build. And I can't remember where to look. I went in both wiki and forum and had no luck... Unless I missed the link... Thanks in Advance!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I believe Elven Gems has patterns in their guest race tutorials, if my memory serves. elvengems.com

Aritra

@Zanita
Thanks for asking about this. I didnt know about this and its a very cool resource.

(I know of ElvenGems but haven't fully studied it. At the time it was overwhelming and my inexperience left me without context to understand a lot of it. I need to go revisit and see what other *gems* are there that I didn't understand before.)

kctanzen

@Aritra --

I would suggest bookmarking the elvengems.com site (if you play on browser) and reading it in depth.
Also handy to have as a bookmark for quick access to event info and all sorts of other great information.

Another great site, though it may be of the overwhelming category just yet, is elvenarchitect.com --- tons of useful comparison / look up tools for buildings plus a way to plan city layouts.

Aritra

@kctanzen
Thanks. I have had ElvenGems bookmarked. I just never went back. On my to-do list now. ;)
ElvenArchitect is my favorite part of ElvenStats (98% of the reason I go there, lol).

@Henroo
Thanks, also, for that. I don't think I knew about that one (or if I did, I forgot). Bookmarking and will check it out.

Lots to learn. Lots to read. It's good stuff.
o_O However, I think I need a nap between getting off work and School of Elvanar.

Regarding the Elvenar chapter - how in the world are players getting enough sentient goods to do research??? I have to get 345,000 of a non-booster sentient good to unlock the next item - I’ve been producing and trading for weeks and am barely hitting 100,000…

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Regarding the Elvenar chapter - how in the world are players getting enough sentient goods to do research??? I have to get 345,000 of a non-booster sentient good to unlock the next item - I’ve been producing and trading for weeks and am barely hitting 100,000…

Elvenar Trade Center AW and Magical Manufacturing enchantments. Time boosters to finish your productions quickly to make goods to trade before decay happens.

I am still stuck at the exact same spot three months later, I’m the insane bottleneck. It is really making the game no fun. I wonder if they’ll ever rebalance this - I don’t remember spending this much time stuck in research and I can’t afford to upgrade the AWs that are good for sentient goods cuz it takes too much sentient goods!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am still stuck at the exact same spot three months later, I’m the insane bottleneck. It is really making the game no fun. I wonder if they’ll ever rebalance this - I don’t remember spending this much time stuck in research and I can’t afford to upgrade the AWs that are good for sentient goods cuz it takes too much sentient goods!

How many of each of your boosted sentient goods factories do you have? On Arendyll, I only needed two of each, but I have read that people on other servers have had to build three or four of their tier 3 sentient factories to make enough goods to trade.