• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar is Getting Better & Better

Tauriel Dragonwood

I had to put Elvenar on hold for a while because of my job but now that most of our co-workers are back at work, I have time to fly off on my dragon to Elvenar. Wow! I’ve missed so much. Elves and humans have built some awesome buildings, thanks to the imagination of our graphic artists. I’m saving my Restoration spells to help Burukbrak’s family get the Valentine’s Float to Level 10.

Anyone not playing Elvenar might think I was loony, but while out ‘n about I see: Dragonfly Ponds, Nightfur Unicorns, Witch’s Huts, Halfling Bands, a beautiful Everblossom Sleigh, an Orc Ship (always thought Orcs were afraid of the water).

I’ve seen a Scare Carriage being driven by ahh… MONSTER. Oh, I must stop by and visit the Wise Golem, and pick up some gifts at the shops of the Goblins and Wizards. To cool myself off from this heat wave we’re havin’, I’m off to the Yeti farm for some ice cream cones.

Many of the animations make me laugh, like the Level 19 Planks Manufactories and the elder snowman.

Who would think a game can help me relax after putting in a
12-hour shift, but this game can. I’ll always be an Elvenar fan.

I hope the events will have some of these buildings from previous events. Speaking of events, my fellowship still doesn’t care for the Fellowship Adventures, mainly because the prize is not worth the effort. I always said it doesn’t make any sense, to deplete your city of resources just to finish the events.

But the Elvarian Games that are new are fun to do. The event buildings make these games worthwhile. The quests could use a human touch to fix the back-to-back repetitious quests, and keep the Tournament and Spire open or remove those quests from events.

May the elves brighten your day, and keep those weeds in your garden at bay.

Tauriel Dragonwood

:magicdust::magicdust::magicdust: Do you mean the Level 19 Dust manu? :magicdust::magicdust::magicdust:

I plan to build an unnecessary row of them just to make my fellows look at them whenever they visit my city. It’s important to have in-game goals.
No, the level 19 planks manufactories give me a chuckle but you've peeked my curiosity. I'll have to check out level 19 Dust manufactories.

Tauriel Dragonwood

You mean like this?

Thank you Eudaemonia for the YouTube post. Magic Dust manufactories bring back memories of coming upon a school of jellyfish. They probably stung me cause I was interrupting their lessons. Ouch. Elvenar’s Official YouTube video helps me understand Embassies, Elvenar’s 16th chapter. This chapter will be interesting. Gives us Elvenar’s version of the legislative branch of government.