• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar is not Loading

Tauriel Dragonwood

How do you contact Support if the game itself is not loading? If anyone is still up, try going to the U.S. Elvenar.com website and see if you are whisked off to Elvenar. All I get is a white screen suggesting I refresh. Hope the latest update did not destroy that peaceful realm.

DeletedUser4306

Games are not loading with Internet Explorer. They get to 10 on the progress bar and just sit there. I am using Google Chrome also, it will open but is very slow, but then again, it has always been slower than IE. Any reason for this? It has been happening for about 14 hours now.

Gath Of Baal

Internet explorer is a dinosaur when it comes to flash based games, and it probably on the bottom of everyone's list of browsers to use for flash gaming.. It works but it is slow..
Google chrome is much better but has a lot of other functions that come with it that slow it down.. Most of these functions that slow it down are from their web tracking, the what you do and where you go and what you do while you are there, so that they can compile user profiles, which they in turn sell to marketing companies so they can better know where to put their adds... And yes you agreed to all of that by simply using chrome..

Clearing your browser cache frequently will help with speeding it up again for a short time.. every time you see it starting to act funny again just clear your cache... this should fix a lot of problems you are having while using google chrome... Also sometimes when they update chrome it throws the flash player out of whack..
I'm not sure what the recommended browser for this game is, but I use edge and so far have only really had a few problems using it on this game.
Now using edge on an older windows platform may cause it to work a little worse, since edge was designed to replace internet explorer on windows 10.. Funny thing is when you try and switch your browser on windows 10 it lets you know that edge was specifically made for windows 10 and not to use another browser..
I have heard nothing but good things about firefox, but I have yet to try it..

I'm by far not a tech when it comes to these things, but I do play a lot of browser games and read through each games forums and these seem to be the most of the answers on them 1) try a different browser or 2) clear your browser cache..

Hope this helps

Edit: I almost forgot, that before you clear your cache go remember all your login info and passwords for everything you use, because clearing your cache will also clear the saved information from the browsers autofill / autoremember

Last edited:

DeletedUser2848

Internet explorer is a dinosaur when it comes to flash based games, and it probably on the bottom of everyone's list of browsers to use for flash gaming.. It works but it is slow..
Google chrome is much better but has a lot of other functions that come with it that slow it down.. Most of these functions that slow it down are from their web tracking, the what you do and where you go and what you do while you are there, so that they can compile user profiles, which they in turn sell to marketing companies so they can better know where to put their adds... And yes you agreed to all of that by simply using chrome..

Clearing your browser cache frequently will help with speeding it up again for a short time.. every time you see it starting to act funny again just clear your cache... this should fix a lot of problems you are having while using google chrome... Also sometimes when they update chrome it throws the flash player out of whack..
I'm not sure what the recommended browser for this game is, but I use edge and so far have only really had a few problems using it on this game.
Now using edge on an older windows platform may cause it to work a little worse, since edge was designed to replace internet explorer on windows 10.. Funny thing is when you try and switch your browser on windows 10 it lets you know that edge was specifically made for windows 10 and not to use another browser..

I'm by far not a tech when it comes to these things, but I do play a lot of browser games and read through each games forums and these seem to be the most of the answers on them 1) try a different browser or 2) clear your browser cache..

Hope this helps

Edit: I almost forgot, that before you clear your cache go remember all your login info and passwords for everything you use, because clearing your cache will also clear the saved information from the browsers autofill / autoremember
For me Firefox works best. Could not play with other browsers and this one is great for now.

DeletedUser1094

You do realize all new computers today come with windows 10 along with Internet explorer with Miss Cortana I do not use her; not much of a dinosaur. Had problems with Explorer, Firefox, and others most all give you problems mostly caused by the flash players or Shockwave which are the dinosaur neither are updated very often in fact, Firefox just updated my flash last week and now runs a bit better. However, these browser games run too many of their adds to get you buy stuff which clog's up your system, flash player causing you to experience freeze ups, poor loading time or not responding no longer. Game servers play a part as well but it is our choice to play these games.

Hope this helps

DeletedUser4993

Games are not loading with Internet Explorer. They get to 10 on the progress bar and just sit there. I am using Google Chrome also, it will open but is very slow, but then again, it has always been slower than IE. Any reason for this? It has been happening for about 14 hours now.

I use Google Chrome with great success and I learned to tune out ads ages ago. With Google Chrome clearing your browser cache frequently will help with speeding it up again for a short time. Even if you have auto-delete cookies, etc. you have to clear the cache manually periodically. I think it is Cntr/shift/N or you can do it by going into settings. I used to use Firefox but found it to be less than it used to be. Since I hate Microsoft with a passion, I refuse to use Edge because I just assume it is as bad as all their products. Every time they change/update W 10 something goes wrong. Today I lost all passwords for both emails. Elvenar denied any knowledge of me at all. They recognized nothing including my email address, name and both forum and game passwords. Basically I didn't exist for INNO. Not the first time either. I had to restart then I finally shut down for a few hours which straitened everything out thank goodness. I still have the black screen of death where if my mouse or typing isn't used every 30 seconds the screen goes black and I have to sign in again to my desktop. :eek: I tried fixing it 25 times to no avail. MS user for 32 years and I am so sick of them I could puke. I am switching to an Apple product for my next computer.

Gath Of Baal: In regard to autofill / autoremember aren't you worried about hackers? I am so I won't use them.