• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar isn't working correctly.

DeletedUser16490

I have two worlds...one in Arendyll & Ceravyn. Out of the blue, I'm having problems loading both. In the instance I can log in it doesn't respond properly & locks up. I can't even seem to send a message or chat.

I'm not sure what's going on. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Thanks!

DeletedUser17130

I have the same problem.
I had bad lag for the last hours, now I can't get back into the game at all. Neither with PC or phone.

DeletedUser16490

I'm sorry you're having issues too, but now at least I know it's not just me. It must be a system-wide issue. What a terrible timing!

Thanks for the responses. I've submitted a ticket. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

Khalea

mikeledo

SA and C world are not working correctly. Load slow and I can not collect items. Looks like when they deleted the bonus goods, they deleted part of the program with it.

DeletedUser16490

I'm new to this game, but in the past when things like this have happened (esp. during the middle of a challenge) does Inno do anything to make amends after they've fixed the problem because I'm guessing there are a lot of unhappy players out there right now.

DeletedUser16518

worst part is.. I updated a few buildings and set production multiple times to find out nothing actually worked ..I hope I didn't lose all the supplies and goods I spent while server has been bugged :(

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Everyone,

Please take a look at your perspective worlds and let us know how is the loading / syncing issues.

Thanks!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Glad to hear [read] it :)

images

url