• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile APP

DeletedUser6292

Is there a Elvenar mobile App in the works? I do know there is an App for Forge of Empires, so I was wondering if there would be an App for Elvenar. I am not on the computer that much and would be able to play more with an App. I do know one can play it with Puffin browser, but for me it is too small and does not function like an App would.

DeletedUser2870

No there isnt. Its being talked about by the dev team but then again they yak on about a lot of playersuggestions as well without implementing them.
For mobile devices you can download the free browser 'puffin' which had an inbuilt flash which allows you to play the game (works for me with a galaxy lll)

DeletedUser2870

When asked, the Developers very carefully say, "We have nothing to announce at this time."
Chuckles. Which has been their answer for months now. Seems to be very hard for them to say: no, there isnt yet and right now its not on the prioritylist, so we cant say whether it will come or when it will come.

But the answer to the question in the OP still is : NO

DeletedUser188

It took inno games about 4 years to finally make a Forge of Empires app
At that pace I would expect one for Elvenar in about 2 years :)

DeletedUser6083

Puffin works great with limits ofcourse, you can do quests, gather resources, visit, put kp in research tree, tournament etc. But you cant chat, move around your city and if is to big of a city you might not be able to see it all (cant make my screen move to the sides even if i drag like crazy with my finger, only rotate) also on visits cant look for the chests.
But the plus side is wicked fast! no joke, it loads any city in 1-2 seconds wile on my pc (i admit an oldy) can take me a minute to load a big city, i use Puffin to visit very fast EVERY one i can lol. BTW i never got errors on mobile with Puffin wile on mozilla is often and chrome is so slow i go berzerk. To bad Puffin browser is mobile only and does not have a pc option rofl.

DeletedUser2870

Ehm..incorrect, you can make the screen move in the puffin browser, but it took me some time to figure it out too, so here it is:

On an i-pad you can just slide the screen. Though I find it works even better in full screen mode. For typing and mousework, you need to call down the menu in the upper right corner, or in full screen mode in the lower corner for the keyboard.
The menu has the ability to show a mouse or trackpad and a keyboard. Chatting works fine on an i-pad.

On a cell phone you can call up the mouse and trackpad by clicking on the mousesymbol (lower left corner) Sliding the screen can be accomplished by sliding your finger over the trackpad.
For chatting, same to call up the keyboard by clicking its symbol (lower right corner) just remember to put the cursor back in the chatwindow, it sometimes disappears from there.
Visiting works, but especially on a phone it tends to be slow work to find the 'right building' due to the small screen and all the dragging/sliding one has to do, so when Im using my phone I just click the main hall. In that case I just leave the chests, but you can find them if you want to.

And yes, its bloody fast. If it ever gets a pc version Im going for it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6083

Ehm..incorrect, you can make the screen move in the puffin browser, but

And yes, its bloody fast. If it ever gets a pc version Im going for it

Yeyyy tkx a lot for the info, never figured out wth is that pad thing on there screen, thought is there only to irritate me :D

It just struck me! Maybe we are on the wrong forum, maybe we should visit Puffin forum and suggest them to make a PC browser and a more elvenar friendly version hahaha. Considering how slow elvenar developing team moves...probably is a shorter route to a mobile elvenar.

DeletedUser2870

ROFLMAO.
Perhaps we could get their dev team to implement a lot of the playersuggestions as well.
At least I got a response from them when I sent a suggestion. Thats more than I ever got from this devteam on elvenar.