• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser6085

There's no way to access the tournament, messages or change the avatar. A few of the bugs to be fixed, I assume. Love the visitation, though one can not see the city being visited. Also, no way to switch worlds without logging out and re-entering password, etc.; then choosing another world. Needs to be made a little more like the PC version in those areas. Otherwise, it's nice. My grandson will love it.

DeletedUser12766

I'm on iPhone6 with iOS11 running, living in Canada my my itunes account is US, so it get US release times...it's not here. I looked in the App store under Elvenar, nothing. I searched under your name and it says InnoGames latest release was Tribal Wars 2. Where the heck is this thing.

DeletedUser9539

iPhone 6 64GB fully updated ... downloaded, installed, uninstalled, restarted phone ... nothing helps. After asking about notifications, stuck on clear white screen. That's all i've got so far from mobile version. Any thoughts?

btw, i am in Croatia (European Union) if that matters.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9539

I'm on iPhone6 with iOS11 running, living in Canada my my itunes account is US, so it get US release times...it's not here. I looked in the App store under Elvenar, nothing. I searched under your name and it says InnoGames latest release was Tribal Wars 2. Where the heck is this thing.

Try going with Safari to Elvenar web page ... It offered me to open it through AppStore. That's how i got it.

DeletedUser8048

Downloaded it onto my HTC One I live in Canada and have lots of free memory on my phone yet had nothing but troubles with it. It installed just fine, I opened up the app, logged in and selected my smallest city which is only in Ch 4. It started to log in then changed to downloading and froze up. I closed the app and restarted it, did the same thing, went to the downloading and froze up. I closed it off then it gave me a notification that things were ready in my city, I clicked on the notification and it did it again. I have to uninstall it as it was getting no where.

So sad since i was looking forward to this app... let us know when all the bugs are fixed and I might give it another go but for now.. not worth it.

DeletedUser6317

Yes, loaded the mobile version on my galaxy S2 tablet. Everything seems to work with these exceptions:
1. Check box to remember login needs to be added.
2. A guide somewhere to show the limitation of the mobile version.
3. Where are the spells and instants.
4. When I choose (click on) the Magic Academy, the menu on shows upgrade. No way to use or start spells.
5. When I choose an Ancient Wonder, no menu shows up at all (Just a one line info). How do you upgrade, add KP (research) or see the overview.
6. When I visit a fellow or neighbor, who decides what they need help with and how do I tell my neighbors, fellows what I want to show up when they visit. Or is it randomly chosen by the game?

Those are my questions after only playing with it for 30 min. or so.

IT LOOKS AWESOME. Great job. Well worth the wait. Graphics are easy to view and understand even with these really old eyes Zoom is also good. I like the way the trader works.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Robert

DeletedUser3974

Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note about the new mobile app version of the game.

First, I did HH on the mobile version. There are definitely pros and cons.

Con:
  1. I can't see city names, so if you specified what you wanted hit, I couldn't see it.
  2. Can't do tournaments on mobile app
  3. No treasure chests for visits

Pro:
  1. It pulls up a small window, that shows what is available to do HH. It shows MH, Builders (if available) and the highest available Culture, which is very nice so you don't have to remember or make a judgement call.
  2. It also makes vising neighbors very easy. I got my world map done in no time!

Also, you can't change your little character pic, and the one they chose for me is ugly. lol

So far, I haven't used it a whole lot, but this is what I came across so far. I use it on my iPad, using WiFi, so it was quick and smooth to load. My iPad has lots of storage, so no issues with running or playing the game or loading screens. Have not tried it on a smaller device or using mobile data.

I would really love if you could add the City name to the Helping Hand window so we can see what people are requesting help with. Thank you.

Elsee

Deleted User - 1262308

I would love to tell you how much I love the mobile app and appreciate all the hard work you did on it. However, until you make it so those who login with Google+ can access their worlds I can not do so...please fix.

DeletedUser4869

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
Just downloaded it on my little iPad and it is awesome!! Thank you! Now, I can go to the knit shop and continue to play!! THANK YOU!!