• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

Blackcat32

I have downloaded the app and updated all new versions. How can I do tournament battles on the mobile app? No tents show on the world map? Nor can I donate to my fellowship Ancient wonders.

DeletedUser14863

Any chance at all that they are going to make it possible to receive/send in-game messages??? And I don't mean in chat.

DeletedUser10773

=
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note about the new mobile app version of the game.

First, I did HH on the mobile version. There are definitely pros and cons.

Con:
  1. I can't see city names, so if you specified what you wanted hit, I couldn't see it.
  2. Can't do tournaments on mobile app
  3. No treasure chests for visits

Pro:
  1. It pulls up a small window, that shows what is available to do HH. It shows MH, Builders (if available) and the highest available Culture, which is very nice so you don't have to remember or make a judgement call.
  2. It also makes vising neighbors very easy. I got my world map done in no time!

Also, you can't change your little character pic, and the one they chose for me is ugly. lol

So far, I haven't used it a whole lot, but this is what I came across so far. I use it on my iPad, using WiFi, so it was quick and smooth to load. My iPad has lots of storage, so no issues with running or playing the game or loading screens. Have not tried it on a smaller device or using mobile data.

I would really love if you could add the City name to the Helping Hand window so we can see what people are requesting help with. Thank you.

Elsee
how can you see what goods you have produced? On pc you can mouse over and see if it was a 3 or 9 hour production and on my iPad I don’ Know how to and in the quest lines it really is aggravating to click on the wrong one and mess up a 1 or 2 day production. Any tips for this?

Stew2017

=

how can you see what goods you have produced? On pc you can mouse over and see if it was a 3 or 9 hour production and on my iPad I don’ Know how to and in the quest lines it really is aggravating to click on the wrong one and mess up a 1 or 2 day production. Any tips for this?

good points one i believe you overlooked was the fact that on the mobile app we have to completely re-login to go to another of our cities and the pc version you don't just click-on the elvanar and your there to the list of your other cities.

DeletedUser4759

I have been playing on mobile for awhile now and really enjoy that I can play anywhere anytime. Also that I don’t have to load up every city when visiting, keep it like that, saves a lot of time. Also put in an AW icon on the help menu so we can give KPs to others. Having the messages board would be awesome, presently the only way to keep in touch or give/get info to/from other members is through chat. I would like to be able to send messages to friends who are not in the same fs as I am. You’ve done a great job and thank you so much

DeletedUser20799

I generally play on the PC and have enjoyed it alot. But this past week I found myself forced to use the mobile app since I was away from home for a while and found out that it doesn't allow any donating of KP to AWs which is pretty awful when you find out when you are locked on research. It would be nice to see access to AWs for donations implemented. Looks like tournaments, challenges, and adventures work fine on mobile, but not being able to visit any AW's is pretty limiting. If someone is a mobile-only player, it completely cuts them off from that potential source of Runes when they are trying to collect a set.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The developers don't pay attention to the forums. Re-opening a three month old thread to say the same thing you already said in newer threads isn't going to make them pay attention.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I generally play on the PC and have enjoyed it alot. But this past week I found myself forced to use the mobile app since I was away from home for a while and found out that it doesn't allow any donating of KP to AWs which is pretty awful when you find out when you are locked on research. It would be nice to see access to AWs for donations implemented. Looks like tournaments, challenges, and adventures work fine on mobile, but not being able to visit any AW's is pretty limiting. If someone is a mobile-only player, it completely cuts them off from that potential source of Runes when they are trying to collect a set.

The official Wiki for the game says that feature, and being able to send messages, and a couple of other things PC can do that mobile cannot are in the works and coming "soon" this year. They have almost everything the same between PC and mobile besides these couple of things and they will get there eventually. A couple of updates ago they gave some players the ability to enter other player's cities and the last update gave everyone on mobile the ability to enter other cities, so I expect helping an AW will be sooner rather than later.

Tauriel Dragonwood

There is a problem using a mobile device to play Elvenar. A communication problem.

The game devs need to fix it so all our fellowship members can be contacted through the message threads. Those who are using a mobile device can only see messages posted on the chat board (window that slides in from the right). Those messages don’t stay up long. Communication is so important in life, not just in a fellowship. I hope some of our members who are missing in action are able to reply back to me or off they go... to the wild blue yonder.