• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser8590

I am so excited about this mobile app, but I can't get it to work. I login, pick my city, then get an "Internal Error" message. Please help!!

DeletedUser9597

I downloaded this thing and I do not see how to turn off its interference with my phone. I am logged out and it still seems to think it is ok to send notifications. I did not see any way to turn off notifications and this is completely unacceptable. My phone and any app on there is for my use and beeping at me for any reason is unaccceptable. How does this get turned off?

On an iPhone you go into Settings, Notifications then find Elvenar and turn them off.

I thought I saw a post earlier about how to turn off the notifications on an android but I can't locate it right now. I'll update if I find it again.

Edit: found the post a couple pages back...

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

Eldenisa Tiege

I love the new mobile app! Now I don't have to fall asleep at my desk in front of the pc in the middle of the night :p!

I do have some questions but most have been asked already.

1. Need to know who accepted trades.
2. What does ! mean when next to notification?
3. Will we be able to change avatar to same as pc version?
4. Is there a Wiki guide for the mobile version?

Also, IMHO, there is way too much criticism of the new app here on the forum. It's a new application. It is expected to have some bugs and not have Everything we want right away.
Please, constructive comments :D!

DeletedUser6653

Thanks so much for releasing the app! Yeah it has a few things still in development, but that's ok, I personally love the notifications and it looks great so far!

I understand about the event quests not being shown yet but I do have a question, if I fulfill an event quest requirements on the phone, will i still get credit? I was afraid to try with the solve encounters quest because if it didn't, i would be stuck for another 50+ hours waiting for another scout to come home.

The only thing I would like to see a priority on is a way to see what players want first for NH, I am fine letting the devs work on adding the additional features and I know we just went from "WHERE IS OUR APP YOU PROMISED!?!?!?" to "WHERE ARE THE FEATURES WE WANT?!?!?!?" meh, you were stalling because everything wasn't ready yet and now it's out before it is ready so folks should deal with it. ;) Personally, it is already worth the space on my phone even if it isn't at a point where i can give up my pc.

So again, thank you very much. :)

DeletedUser1016

I loaded the app on my ipad mini with no problem; I agree that there are still some components missing but I like the graphics and find it pretty user friendly. I am happy that I will be able to play my game when I am travelling.
I have a mini and same here - works well, loading took some time yet not too bad. Had to search under 'Innogames' and not 'Elvenar'.

The zoom with two [2] fingers is cool, just wish it would zoom out all the way and a bit more dynamic - it's still like the PC version with only two [2] settings, i.e. close or far away.

All in all a good product, especially once it catches up with all the features on the computer version.

DeletedUser9940

I have been using the new phone app through google play on a Samsung Galaxy phone. I like the feel and the look of the game very much. It's easy to navigate and the graphics are excellent.
As others have stated, I could not access the tournament either. I had no issues with messaging or trading. I could not, however, use the magic academy to produce anything. When I tap the magic academy icon it doesn't give me any choices as the other icons do. The profile picture I could not change either. This is not an issue for me as I use my PC more than my phone, but others my exclusively use their phones to play. I could not see the other players request for giving a helping hand either.
Overall I'd say this is an awesome app that a lot of great work has gone into. I will use it while away from my PC. I'm looking forward to seeing the little things become available in the future.
Overall Great job.

DeletedUser12299

Yes, loaded the mobile version on my galaxy S2 tablet. Everything seems to work with these exceptions:
1. Check box to remember login needs to be added.
2. A guide somewhere to show the limitation of the mobile version.
3. Where are the spells and instants.
4. When I choose (click on) the Magic Academy, the menu on shows upgrade. No way to use or start spells.
5. When I choose an Ancient Wonder, no menu shows up at all (Just a one line info). How do you upgrade, add KP (research) or see the overview.
6. When I visit a fellow or neighbor, who decides what they need help with and how do I tell my neighbors, fellows what I want to show up when they visit. Or is it randomly chosen by the game?

Those are my questions after only playing with it for 30 min. or so.

IT LOOKS AWESOME. Great job. Well worth the wait. Graphics are easy to view and understand even with these really old eyes Zoom is also good. I like the way the trader works.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Robert
Yes, I agree with #3 most - spells & instants- let us access them on mobile

DeletedUser6129

My phones control buttons have no effect on the game, unlike FOE which responds to the back button just fine. I also don't see a box to click and tell the game to remember me, so I have to go through the full login every time.

DeletedUser9765

I love using the new mobile app. Great job!
I am hoping you will be adding missing features.
Wish List:
  1. Let us collect on treasure chests when doing neighborly help on mobile. The "search" for the chest on the full version is just a waste of time anyway. Just let the chests appear and give us the rewards.
  2. Let us contribute to research on ancient wonders
  3. Let us participate in the special events/quests
  4. Let us start new spell production

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here is an edited version of the November InnoGames TV episode for those who do not want to watch the non-Elvenar parts - in which the designers discuss and demonstrate the Mobile App.
It is short - and worth a look!!
If you would like to see similar breaking news about the game, you should subscribe to our YouTube channel!
:)

DeletedUser4881

With as long as this has been in the works I expected it to be more complete. That said, it is a really great start for an online app. I feel a few key priority items should have been added before releasing this without the “beta” designation. It makes me wonder if INNO has any real idea about what’s important to the players. The usability of what is there is great, as well as the fantastic graphics to pull you in. I’d love to see a magnify option so we can really see the incredible detail, but that’s not a priority. What should be a priority is adding event icons to the quest fly-out, there is room so that the lack is glaringly obvious when releasing in the middle of an event... bad planning on INNO’s part. Access to Tourneys is also high priority and should not have been left out at this point. Another high priority is the login/logout issue when switching worlds. That ‘s just a plain bad design and surprises me considering how much though they put into everything else. One simple oversight really makes me question how much INNO cares about what is important to the players... the method of doing visits is fantastic but why did they leave out the town name... the ability to see the town name when doing visits is very necessary for the way players use the game.

One the whole the release is a fabulous beta offering and I’m very much looking forward to INNO filling in the missing pieces.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian E

I downloaded it on my LG G tablet and it will not work, it starts but everything you touch the screen it ends the game.
I loaded it on my Samsung J7 and it works well there I agree with sir Rob the Bob and his list that he put earlier.

DeletedUser9178

I downloaded this thing and I do not see how to turn off its interference with my phone. I am logged out and it still seems to think it is ok to send notifications. I did not see any way to turn off notifications and this is completely unacceptable. My phone and any app on there is for my use and beeping at me for any reason is unaccceptable. How does this get turned off?

I'd like more information about how the notifications work and how to tweak them, as well.