• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser5141

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

It's great for traveling when you want to do quick visits and collect productions. I love that it shows the highest culture because it is often hard to tell which is a player's largest culture building. I wish the regular game could tell you highest culture or show culture amounts. The ease of fellowships visits is amazing.

The bad: When you visit, you can't see what the player's preferred help is when they put it in their city name; can't participate in current tournament; can't access event list of challenges; can't access messages; can't see or pick up treasure chests while visiting; can't use or create spells, as far as I can tell. I'm not concerned about the avatars being static but some people might find that a problem.

Overall, it's a wonderful start. As a mage, I try to visit daily and with this app I can do that without dragging my laptop with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser936

Dear Team... I cannot complain!! I just can't! I know there are parts that are not available on the APP yet, but you'll get to it. I'm happy not to deal with Adobe Flash, old laptops no longer supported... so the APP is the best for me since sliced bread!! THANK YOU!

azrose

I am having problems using the trader in Arendyll. I can't spend my maxed out coins or supplies. All I get are grayed out screens. Worked fine for Sinya Arda and Winyandor.

DeletedUser5800

After hearing so many rave about easy neighborhood visits I decided to give it a go... after 2 hrs of trying to get it to load assets, force stopping, uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling it did finally load the assets and then just closed itself, every time I try to open it now it just flashes back out. Android powered Insignia tablet. Booooo! :mad:

EDIT: Tried one last time after leaving it uninstalled and off for a while, installed fine, InnoGames screen, loaded, started loading assets and froze about half way, force stopped, retried, loaded assets the rest of the way, went back to original load screen, made it to 7/16 and closed itself... I reopened 10 times and each time it crashed at 7/16. Uninstalled and I'm done with the app. Congratz on another fail Inno.

DeletedUser12612

Oskar, the app crashed my ipad several times,

iPhone 6 64GB fully updated ... downloaded, installed, uninstalled, restarted phone ... nothing helps. After asking about notifications, stuck on clear white screen. That's all i've got so far from mobile version. Any thoughts?

btw, i am in Croatia (European Union) if that matters.

The app crashed my ipad several times, I got the white screen for a long time, finally had about a ten minute download and it seems to be working. Good luck.

DeletedUser6129

When visiting other cities you can't pick up treasure chests.

DeletedUser5800

Soooo after the horrible fail at actually getting the app on a mobile device... I used BlueStacks to put it on the PC! Worked perfectly and let me tell you, having it that size with a mouse and the mobile world visit system O M G... coolest thing maybe ever. 21 min to do 2hrs+ worth of visits. Duuuude. So I stand by it not being a great app and apparently not being even able to be an app for some but purely as a world visit tool 10 stars. Why isn't that the way world visits work in the standard version!? It would be even cooler if they could set a preference so there was like a explanation point on what they wanted... other than that. Hazaaa!
upload_2017-11-6_17-40-2.png

DeletedUser8192

#1. Downloaded it yesterday and the first thing it did, was ask me to update another 300+ mb of data which I had to do (off) Internet, so heads up to those of you with limited data plans.

#2. there is no counter on the specials (such as Granite mines or Grounds of the Orc) so we are unable to see how much has been collected, or how much time remains until we can collect a full count, this causes an early collection resulting in lost time.(please apply that function to the mobile app as it is quite useful)

#3. Avatar cannot be changed.

#4. Trader does not have a "fellowship offer" box to check, only a "no fee"..I like to help my Fellowship first so would like to see that option. ALSO, Under goods, it only reflects boosted goods, does not show copper or granite amounts which is a bit frustrating)

#5. There is simply NO WAY I can help all of my neighbors while using data, as it will simply consume to much data, and run slow.
I would really like to see a *Help all neighbors" quick button..I might lose out on a few chests when using that option, but for days when I am using data I would be fine with that.. (this would be really helpful in the desktop version as well, but that's a different thread"

#6. Magic Academy only shows an upgrade option to spend diamonds..I cannot access my spells, or cook new ones which is a significant issue.

These are just a few things I have seen in the last 24 hours of minor play on my phone..So far as graphics and loading issues, my Google play worked fine, my log-in worked fine, does not seem to be glitchy, just slow at times when first booting the game.

I am on a BLU Vivo 5R, MediaTek 6753, 1.3 GHz Octa Core, 3G Rams and 32GB Internal. latest Android "stock", no dealer limitations on my phone as I bought direct, and I run 4G off T-mobile
(Not the best phone, not the worst, hope that info helps with your programming.)

So far, not too bad for a fresh roll-out, but like I said, I have been pretty limited in my phone use, will update my post as needed..

Thank you for the work you are putting into the game.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello Everyone,

I just want to say thank you very much for listing the problems you have all found thus far. As you can see, this is a big thread, and it is now sitting at seven pages. It can be hard to keep track if a thread contains series of bugs.

If you are interested in helping out the development team, I will like to guide you to our bug reporting subsection, located HERE. One bug per thread, and if you see you are having the same issue as another, simply respond with your respective information. All confirmed bugs and issues are forward to the development team.

To report a bug, simply fill this information out and make a post accordingly:

When you post a bug please include as much detail as possible

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __
Humans or Elves: __

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

~Xelenia

DeletedUser8239

NIce! totally fun. I'm a computer gamer so it's perfect for me, I can grab my stuff, reset on the go and come back to the cmp later on. I didn't mind not being able to see the halloween quest as long as what I did on the ap counted toward it which it did so no worries there aaand it's fun to look at with the sparkaly animations... I saw some other people found some other things so if it's meant for ap only play, I see all these points ;) but overall awesomesause thanx elvenar!

DeletedUser9307

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9307

Just downloaded it on my little iPad and it is awesome!! Thank you! Now, I can go to the knit shop and continue to play!! THANK YOU!!

Downloaded it to my smart phone and it stalls every time. I have a samsung 7. i've uninstalled and installed again. it sends me messages that I "have 10 KPs waiting for me" or the like, but when I try to open the game it just stalls. Is it the type of phone I have?

DeletedUser7370

Thank you for your kind words.

Congratulations and nice to meet you.

DeletedUser13138

Love this game, glad it was brought to mobile devices. However now that i placed a building that's not supported on mobile i can't play on my phone. Looking forward to an update to fix this and manual battles would be great as well

DeletedUser10133

There's no way to access the tournament, messages or change the avatar. A few of the bugs to be fixed, I assume. Love the visitation, though one can not see the city being visited. Also, no way to switch worlds without logging out and re-entering password, etc.; then choosing another world. Needs to be made a little more like the PC version in those areas. Otherwise, it's nice. My grandson will love it.
You can't even access the events that's going on either. I tried that yesterday. I had to log on, on my computer just to collect the event prize. As for switching worlds, that's the same as with FoE; however, it allowes you to stay "logged in" it just takes you back to the main page instead of logging you all the way out.

DeletedUser13156

I play on another InnoGame: Forge of Empires
On THAT mobile app, you are unable to do the "treasure hunt" which is a bonus delivered for ONLINE game play. So not having access to the Events, is "typical" for mobile access. On the flip side, the benefit of collecting and creating new que of goods is a HUGE benefit.

The one thing I don't like though... is how cumbersome it is to que goods and supplies, click, select, click, etc... why not have the popup show on the first click? and have a radio button for upgrades? My guess is that a particular building will be used for production far more times than upgrades.

ptparks

I was able to load the game on my Galaxy 7 phone and Galaxy Tab A with no problems. I like the fast visits. I have started doing world visits to everyone again because it takes a quarter of the time it used to with 281 completed provs. Not having the city name to know what the person prefers is a drawback but showing highest culture or if the builder is open are great. I can't say how many times I can't find a builder in some cities. Being able to pop on and queue up more troops, etc. is nice and not a data hog either. All in all I think it is a good first attempt. With a little tweaking it will be better.

DeletedUser4185

I really like the ease of FS neighborly visits--that is lovely, though it would be really nice to include the player's city name alongside their name so that we could more easily give the right neighborly help. Not having the event quests listed was a little frustrating (I didn't remember what to set up next after collecting supplies/goods!), though I did find that collected supplies were being applied to my event quests, so that was good. I would also like a way to switch worlds without logging all the way out . . . I'm one of those people who does really complicated passwords, so remembering my password to log back in takes an effort!