• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser6085

Love so many things about the app, despite my blindness. :D I would love to be a woman again in my human city. My grandsons are very unhappy about being a woman in their elf cities (teenagers). Would like to have a button to switch between worlds instead of logging out and back in. Would also like access to spells. I can do tournaments on PC. The things I don't like to do on the app, I do on the PC. The avatar, however, is a very big deal. I would love to be able to upload my own, not only on the app, but also on the PC version - like we do here. :)

I would like very much to have the visitation incorporated into the PC version. It saves me a lot of stress, trying to decide which culture has the most points. :confused:

Overall, I give the app a thumbs up. There's no emoji here for that.

DeletedUser8119

I loaded it on my phone but unfortunately it doesn't like my password and won't allow me to change it, so I have not been able to play

Cyrridven

I just downloaded the mobile app. and I am loving it!! It doesn't have a few things, but I expected that. It actually has more than I thought it would so I'm very pleased! I have 5 cities 2 of them are my FS's. This app. Will make it much easier to keep up on everything, I sort of over-extended myself in the game, as I'm sure a lot on others have too. Thank you for the app. :)

DeletedUser5800

I've still had no success with it on an intended device, but I personally could care less. On a PC Android emulator I can do 190 world visits in 17 minutes! That's 58 more Lv25 res. worth of gold per day if I mathed it right? :confused: , Whatever, I'll take it!!! KP's galore. :D

DeletedUser

I loaded it on my phone but unfortunately it doesn't like my password and won't allow me to change it, so I have not been able to play
Please Submit a ticket they should hopefully be able to assist you

DeletedUser

I dont think anybody from Elevenar support are even reading these let alone responding.
Please submit a ticket if you have a question that relates to your game. It is difficult to trouble shoot on the forum.

DeletedUser2424

I was so pleasantly surprised by the mobile app. Great Job guys... The neighborly help is genius. I'll never do visits on desktop again.

My top request is access to email messages and be able to donate KP to ancient wonders.

DeletedUser4576

works fine on my android phone Im happy to have basic city access finally :)

on my galaxy tablet I do login and freezes on loading 7/16
I have the same problem with my RCA tablet. Android 6, plenty of memory but stops dead at 7/16. If I uninstall and start again, I get to login, download assets but then it freezes without opening the screen. Then I'm back to the 7/16 freeze.

DeletedUser4576

I also noticed that when you log out the app returns to the log in screen but there is no way to exit. on my G6 I have to bring up previous pages and clear it from there. Also there has not been anything come up to let me know that I have new notifications the only way I have seen them is to check. Everything else seems to be working fine just a little different.
When I go to the App Manager and select Elvenar, I have an option to turn Notifications ON/OFF

DeletedUser4565

Overall, I love it. I recognize that it has to have some limitations on mobiles and while part of me wishes it didn't, the good far outweighs the "Aww, I wish it had X!" moments.

I use a desktop (currently hooked up to my TV) at home, and have a tablet for anything it's easier to use for, including travel. Although the tablet only works on Wi Fi, it feels like my access has doubled with the new app.

Limitations: As near as I can tell, in the app you cannot read mail, see other players' cities (or their city names containing help preferences), craft spells, cast spells, work with ancient wonders, participate in tournaments, move forward in special events like the Halloween one (although your actions will count towards it) or build or use buildings/summonings won in special events. If there have to be limitations, I think these are good choices as most are things you only need to access occasionally.

Strengths: In the app you can build, move, sell, manufacture, harvest (coins, spells, supplies and goods), research, train, use the trader, handle visits to both fellows and neighbors, view notifications, view and complete regular quests, invite and accept new fellowship members, chat with your fellowship, and resolve regular encounters via the world map. And all of it is fabulous. All of these functions seem easier in the app.

For me personally, it has three really big benefits.

1. Visibility

I have eye issues, nothing new, but quite noticeable recently. The eye issues mean that the setup with my desktop on the TV isn't ideal; I usually have to blow text up to read it, due to the distance. When I can't, I have to drag a stool next to the TV and sit close enough to read it, which I can only do for so long because the stool gets painful to sit on after a while. The app allows me to see chat without doing that, because the tablet is in my hands and as close as I need it to be. Mail isn't viewable in the app, but it's less to need the stool for, so the app is a big benefit here.

2. Other accessibility

This has made the game far easier to play. I have been prone to tendonitis this year, so every time I have to use a mouse or trackpad to hunt for things (the best culture in someone's city to click on, for example) it can cause pain. I use different motions on the tablet than using even a trackpad, and that usually makes the difference in avoiding pain. So that's a plus, but the other plus is in how visits are handled by the app. It provides one culture location to click on, without the hunting, and from the choices offered it looks like it's offering us the best choice currently available, which is doubly awesome!

3. Travel

For travel, it is going to be perfect. Prior to this I had a browser on the tablet that could sort of pull up Elvenar but hung a lot and made it very difficult to get anything done. With the app, I can get into the game and do what I need to as long as there's any decent signal.

Summary: It's a very good tool and should enable an increase in activity for some of us, but it won't entirely replace the web version for most active players.

FairyLadybug

There's no way to access the tournament, messages or change the avatar. A few of the bugs to be fixed, I assume. Love the visitation, though one can not see the city being visited. Also, no way to switch worlds without logging out and re-entering password, etc.; then choosing another world. Needs to be made a little more like the PC version in those areas. Otherwise, it's nice. My grandson will love it.
i agree with these observations and there is no way to put KP in our ancient wonders

Stew2017

Just wondering if there's a plan to allow stay login option or a way to move from realm to realm without logging out and in? Thanks for all its so far a great app.

WolfSinger

I only downloaded the app to do NH visits (while connected to wifi - too scared to see how much data it uses) but today it gets to 5/16 and just keeps spinning - not loading at all.

I do love the ease with which I can do neighbor visits.

DeletedUser3484

SOME day.... sigh....it almost works... 25 times trying.... 25 times failure...sigh....

DeletedUser51

We are addressing the issue with players who can't get the App completely to load with the next update (early Thursday morning for US). You can find what the release will contain HERE.

It should help many players who have this issue so they can enjoy the App as well!

Deleted User - 2162544

I'd like the App available for the Amazon fire tablets like FOE is