• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

Lavenderangel49

Downloaded just fine and I've tried it out. I love the animations, so cute!

It's brand new so understandably you're still working on getting everything compete (tournament, what everyone else has mentioned, etc.)

Thank you so much for releasing the mobile app! Having any access to the game apart from PC is better than none. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser12057

Just repeating what some others have said.
2 immediate "bugs" were that my avatar pic does not match the one on the browser. Second, there is a HOLE in my city, where my Squirrel Square cultural building ought to be located. So not all the recent new additions to the game have been implemented.

On The Positive, I liked how fast I was able to do my visits to my Fellowship members, and the quick choice of Main Hall, or Builders (if available), or a Cultural Building to visit. I assume that if Builders isn't listed if its been visited by someone else before me, and the Cultural buildings, will that always be the one with the Largest bonus for the owner?

DeletedUser2652

Love it! NH is so easy! Wish there was a "select all" command for productions to make it faster, or where you can tap and select all and command them all to do the production at the same time. Also, for NH, I wish it allowed FS members to specify what NH they prefer so you're not just giving them Culture when they want Builders or Coin.

DeletedUser3297

Puffin browser is still better than Inno's own app. Inno sure does have the bottom of the barrel devs working for them lol

"Hey lets release a garbage app that doesn't do everything" "Oh and let's ruin more ancient wonders too!!!"

DeletedUser6085

Where's the trader? MH is full.

Ooops. You have to click on the actual building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11988

Elvenar Mobile is here!

Dear Humans and Elves,

As the Elvenar Mobile application has been released now, we are creating this dedicated thread in order to gather after-release feedback.

We look forward to hearing what you have to say.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
no way to access tournaments, or special quests....

DeletedUser7748

Game does not pull in an iTunes search, you have to search by Innogames and scroll down until you find it and it's down there quite a ways. App installed ok, but then had to download an additional 360mb before I could play. Neighborly help is fast and easy, though I would like to know how the culture buildings are chosen for what you can provide help with. I had to stop the game and reload to get chat to work.
Apparently you cannot add kp to AW, participate in tournaments, see other people's cities, use instants, start spells, see what buildings you own have active spells and probably more, but that's what I have noticed so far. I'd say it's great to do basic activities for when you're away from your desktop, but it's certainly not a viable alternative for full play.

Oh, and why did my avatar change to the lame blue elf from the loading screen and why can I not change it back??

jerintus

I can't even get the game to work. It's downloaded, I logged in, I chose my world and it gets to the page that says "Downloading assets" and it just sits at zero. I've closed out, restarted my phone, and even deleted and reinstalled the app. This is disheartening.
I have the same prob and did all the same things to try and resolve it no luck here either.

DeletedUser10092

Currently not able to download from App Store. My email sends me to google play, when I click the App Store and I have only Apple products.
Did a search in App Store, not able to find. I very excited to download app, if I am able to find. Any suggestions? or am I missing something.
thanks for assistance

Nightelf99

Downloaded and installed on IOS 6S with no problem... Login worked... So basically it functions... Needs tweeking though.. Remember login would be helpful, as well as being able to upgrade/ Spend KP's on AW's. Would prefer not to have go to settings to log out and back in to change worlds so maybe a back button to login screen.. Again REMEMBER LOGIN button... Other than that... Not to bad for a new app... I'm sure updates will address some of this... Very cool that you can use the FS chat though... :)