• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar Mobile - it's here!

DeletedUser9597

I'm on iPhone6 with iOS11 running, living in Canada my my itunes account is US, so it get US release times...it's not here. I looked in the App store under Elvenar, nothing. I searched under your name and it says InnoGames latest release was Tribal Wars 2. Where the heck is this thing.
I had trouble finding it on the US app store. Under Elvenar nothing as well. When I searched for Innogames I had to scroll down a ways through other games and then I saw it. It wasn't alphabetical or anything like that. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser9597

What happened to the Halloween quest line, and how do you change your profile picture. So that is the only thing I find odd. Love this game.

So I finished the 7 x 24 hour supply thing on the mobile app today and didn't see the Hallowe'en quest line. I was worried I wouldn't get credit for it. When I logged into the PC (browser) version, the quest had completed succesfully. I think they don't have the line showing up in there. I could only find the normal two quest guys on the left side under one of the tabs.

DeletedUser13002

Had no problem downloading the assets (though it does take some time), and I think it looks fantastic. It's a bit of a problem, though, if you launch it while in the middle of a seasonal event ... and it doesn't include the quests for that event in the sidebar. I would also add my voice to the chorus that having limited access to basic game functions is a drawback, and means that we have to split out time between the mobile app and the browser version, which ultimately doesn't help things much.

Still, it's a valiant effort, a great look, and I'm assuming all these things can be fixed. So onward and upward!

DeletedUser4393

Looks very nice, but key things are missing.

1) Can't complete the Halloween quests. This is a key reason I would want to log in when I'm out and away from my computer. Since these quests are timed, getting them all done is a balancing act and waiting until I get home when something is done and waiting is a waste of precious time. I was looking forward to being able to move forward in these quests on the app because I thought it would give me a better chance of fitting them all in and getting the reward at the end.

2) Can't see city name of friends you visit. As I'm sure you're aware, everyone (and I mean everyone!) uses their city name to also alert visitors of what they want help with. "Ashenville C/B no MH". I like that visiting is much quicker in the app and I can quickly choose which of the three things I want to help with, but that pop-up should include the city's name so I know what exactly they WANT help with!

3) Can't change profile pic. A lot of people have mentioned this already. I'm guessing a fix is in the works.

4) No spot to trade. This is another quick thing I'd like to do while I'm out -- get some trades up, help some people out. Not sure if this is coming later or if it was intentionally left out.

5) Do we miss out on treasure chests? It would be nice if you could clarify if visiting neighbors in the app ruins our chances of getting treasure chests. I specifically have a building that will give me extra goods when I get the treasure, and it would be a huge waste if I lose that benefit by visiting neighbors on mobile.

joncrichton

5) Do we miss out on treasure chests? It would be nice if you could clarify if visiting neighbors in the app ruins our chances of getting treasure chests. I specifically have a building that will give me extra goods when I get the treasure, and it would be a huge waste if I lose that benefit by visiting neighbors on mobile.

I know on Forge of Empires you have to use PC to access the treasure ship, dont know if they are doing this here but doubt if you aid cities it kills the chest when you get on PC (unless you have nothing to aid)

DeletedUser3297

The Elvenar team has been hyping this up for almost a year.. During that time,I have used the "Puffin" app. I still get to use EVERY feature the game has. Heh, the devs still do not have their heads out of those dark holes they have placed them so long ago :D

jerintus

1) Can't complete the Halloween quests. This is a key reason I would want to log in when I'm out and away from my computer. Since these quests are timed, getting them all done is a balancing act and waiting until I get home when something is done and waiting is a waste of precious time. I was looking forward to being able to move forward in these quests on the app because I thought it would give me a better chance of fitting them all in and getting the reward at the end.

2) Can't see city name of friends you visit. As I'm sure you're aware, everyone (and I mean everyone!) uses their city name to also alert visitors of what they want help with. "Ashenville C/B no MH". I like that visiting is much quicker in the app and I can quickly choose which of the three things I want to help with, but that pop-up should include the city's name so I know what exactly they WANT help with!

3) Can't change profile pic. A lot of people have mentioned this already. I'm guessing a fix is in the works.

4) No spot to trade. This is another quick thing I'd like to do while I'm out -- get some trades up, help some people out. Not sure if this is coming later or if it was intentionally left out.

Had no problem downloading the assets (though it does take some time), and I think it looks fantastic. It's a bit of a problem, though, if you launch it while in the middle of a seasonal event ... and it doesn't include the quests for that event in the sidebar. I would also add my voice to the chorus that having limited access to basic game functions is a drawback, and means that we have to split out time between the mobile app and the browser version, which ultimately doesn't help things much.

Still, it's a valiant effort, a great look, and I'm assuming all these things can be fixed. So onward and upward!
how long did it take for yours to load assets? I gave up after 15 min or so.

SimplyNoble

Was excited to be able to collect and reset goods on my work breaks. Decided to put it on my Samsung Galaxy J3. Download was smooth. Install seemed fine. The download on logging and startup seemed okay.

And then it stopped responding.

I am sad.

DeletedUser13008

Yes, loaded the mobile version on my galaxy S2 tablet. Everything seems to work with these exceptions:
1. Check box to remember login needs to be added.
2. A guide somewhere to show the limitation of the mobile version.
3. Where are the spells and instants.
4. When I choose (click on) the Magic Academy, the menu on shows upgrade. No way to use or start spells.
5. When I choose an Ancient Wonder, no menu shows up at all (Just a one line info). How do you upgrade, add KP (research) or see the overview.
6. When I visit a fellow or neighbor, who decides what they need help with and how do I tell my neighbors, fellows what I want to show up when they visit. Or is it randomly chosen by the game?

Those are my questions after only playing with it for 30 min. or so.

IT LOOKS AWESOME. Great job. Well worth the wait. Graphics are easy to view and understand even with these really old eyes Zoom is also good. I like the way the trader works.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks
Robert

I agree with all of the above.... also, I would appreciate a setting where I can turn Off notifications on my android phone.

DeletedUser10742

I have an IPhone SE and was able to download the app, and wait the four minutes for my city to load... but all I get is a blackish/bluish screen and nothing else. My notifications are coming through my phone, but that's it. Is my phone just too old to handle it? If I downgrade all the graphics on my computer and try again, will it load correctly?

DeletedUser6219

Really liking the app. Like others though I wish I could see the city name so that I knew which help to provide my FS members. I saw an earlier post where someone said they couldn't trade... you can - You have to actually click on your trader and that opens a window to allow you to grab trades, post trades, and access the wholesaler.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I agree with all of the above.... also, I would appreciate a setting where I can turn Off notifications on my android phone.
Notifications are under user control, not game. Next time a notification turns up, long-press it until you are taken to the notifications setting where you can turn it off. You can also get there directly through settings, but I don't remember the details.

shawn5211

I can't even get the game to work. It's downloaded, I logged in, I chose my world and it gets to the page that says "Downloading assets" and it just sits at zero. I've closed out, restarted my phone, and even deleted and reinstalled the app. This is disheartening.
Try leaving your phone or tablet on(screen on) when I tried to download today mine got stuck on downloading assets as well until I left the screen on then it downloaded very quick.

shawn5211

I also noticed that when you log out the app returns to the log in screen but there is no way to exit. on my G6 I have to bring up previous pages and clear it from there. Also there has not been anything come up to let me know that I have new notifications the only way I have seen them is to check. Everything else seems to be working fine just a little different.

DeletedUser11904

I'm on iPhone6 with iOS11 running, living in Canada my my itunes account is US, so it get US release times...it's not here. I looked in the App store under Elvenar, nothing. I searched under your name and it says InnoGames latest release was Tribal Wars 2. Where the heck is this thing.
It took me awhile to find ,make sure you spell it right an it's there just put on my iphone

DeletedUser2650