• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser51

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss our upcoming Mobile application! We would love to hear what you think about this, and want to ask you what you would find most important to implement soon, while that you're here!

What is already implemented?
  • Placing, upgrading, moving, and selling buildings
  • All guest races and everything related to them
  • Producing resources
  • Research tree
  • Scouting
  • Negotiating encounters
  • Full trader functionality
  • Quests (not events yet)
  • Builders' Hut
  • Overview for Culture
  • Overview for Goods
  • Placing Expansions
  • Tutorial
  • Recruiting Units and auto battle
What will we still implement?
(Of course we will also implement new features that we're developing for the browser version into the app, so this is a non-ordered, non-exhaustive list.)
  • Neighborly Help, which will also include:
    • Visiting neighbors
    • Notifications
    • Player portrait
  • Sounds and music
  • Guest Race Goods overview
  • Fellowships
  • Chat and Messages
  • Ranking
  • Inventory
  • Events and quest line events
  • Tournaments
  • Ancient Wonders (effects from Ancient Wonders in your city are already being applied)
  • Spells and the Magic Academy (effects from Spells active in your city are already applied, but are not yet visualized).

We would be happy to hear your opinion on what you believe should be available in the app, too.

DeletedUser51

We will do our best to make the app available globally as soon as we can, but for the first few months we will have restricted access to players from the UK only, while we are working on testing and improving its technical side, as well as adding more of the features you know from Elvenar in your browser.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Provinces will be so tiny lool
You just need to upgrade to the iphone 9
egs66x.jpg

Liang Yee

This is definitely good news. I remember when I started playing Elvenar in June 2016, I was trying so hard to search for its mobile app to install. Only later I found out it wasn't available, lol :p If the mobile app is available, it will be so much easier for me to build, upgrade, collect and produce the goods for my cities!

DeletedUser51

We're glad everyone is looking for ward to the mobile release so far!

Does anyone have any ideas for what they would like to see included in the app that is not currently listed 'to be included'? The more feedback we can give before the app is complete would certainly help the designers!

DeletedUser8433

I had to quit playing for a bit due to health issues and work because couldnt take computer with me. To know that I will be able to do my cities on the go so I can build them up faster is awesome. Been waiting long time glad to see it finally coming to life!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.