• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar on Android device.

DeletedUser15151

Hello. I'm playing this beautifully done game on my android tablet for a while. I have finished first two chapters and almost done with third. Now, my concern is this: I have unlocked Ancient Wonders in the research menu but i don't know how to build Golden Abyss and Tome of Secrets. I just don't have the option for it. No button for them on the screen. Is that normal? Or is the game bugged for Android users? Is it possible for me to get those buildings somehow w/o using PC? Cause mine broke down a while ago and I don't know when will I be able to play the game on it.
Other than that I have no complaints. The game runs nice and smooth and is really good and addictive.
I hope there is a solution for this problem. Thank you in advance. Greetings from Serbia. Cheers!

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The mobile app is incomplete. They're working on it fast, but it might be a few months yet before it has all the features of the full web based app. If you can get access to a good browser with Flash (like chrome) you can log into your city via that. If you are playing on the US servers, go to https://us.elvenar.com/#/

DeletedUser15151

Thanks for the reply. I've tried Chrome and Firefox on my tablet and couldn't play. I guess I'll have to wait until the fix.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Thanks for the reply. I've tried Chrome and Firefox on my tablet and couldn't play. I guess I'll have to wait until the fix.
The mobile versions of Chrome and Firefox do not have flash in them, and Android does not have a stand-alone flash. Most people who want to try it in the browser version have been recommending the Dolphin or Puffin browsers. Mashtips recently listed what they think are the top five browsers for android that have flash support.

edit: Note that some of them require you to buy the non-free version to get flash.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
As mention above, at the moment the feature for full utilization of wonders on the mobile application is not available. You are definitely free to adopt some of the above suggested recommendations above, sorry for the inconvenience!

~Xelenia

DeletedUser15151

Thanks for the reply Xelenia and Ashrem. I've tried all the browsers but none of them worked for me. Like i said, i'll wait for the update. I do appreciate your help nonetheless. So, again thanks. I was afraid i w'ont get the event building but thankfully it appeared after i finished the quests.