• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar on FB is teasing us with this picture - WHAT IS IT???

• Thread starter DeletedUser1016
  • Start date

DeletedUser1016

I guessed it is The City of Mermaids...but with a twist...I just don't know the twist??? Does anyone here on the forum know?

Most likely it's another event?

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 6.54.15 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3602

Wow, that looks really nice!! It looks like you start in the bottom left corner and then have to make your way to that big castle in the top right corner. It looks like it's situated way up in the mountains, so maybe it's the place you get to when you go up the stairs and cross that bridge in the mountains in our normal cities?
It would be really nice if it's some kind of event. But maybe it's just something to show our progress in the game? Whatever it is, it looks beautiful.

DeletedUser1016

It looks like it's situated way up in the mountains, so maybe it's the place you get to when you go up the stairs and cross that bridge in the mountains in our normal cities?

I thought the same thing. One item I did notice is that the valley below, way in the distance, is exactly the same as the valley in our city, and it seems to be in the same position. I think it could be very near to our city and we get to it from one of the bridges or pathways across the ravines, or perhaps our city is situated somewhere on one of these plateaus? To me it appears to be a map of our world around our cities? How we use it is a mystery though....o_O

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Looked at enlarged version for a bit and here's my guess: New guest race/portal. I'm guessing the 'castle' at the top is what will actually end up being our portal. The remainder is an artistic rendition of the imaginary land where the guest race primarily lives. This is 'their' side of the portal where they enter to visit our town. I just couldn't shake osideglen's original guess of City of Mermaids and later comment about our city/valley in the distance.

DeletedUser188

The picture on FB looks to me like it has something to do with fellowships
Maybe a fellowship expedition to go along with the tournaments with tasks to complete and checkpoints to reach with prizes to win
The FS exp. would allow members of FS to complete tasks by either fighting or negotiate to reach the next checkpoint
After you finish each task you would also receive a prize (gold, supplies, extra KPs ,maybe a military unit))along with a chance to win a premium prize
There could also be a AW that increases the chances of winning the premium prize

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Assuming this is the "something big coming soon" mentioned by the devs, I like the idea that it may be a FS map with goals and perhaps leading to FS "levels" that could provide members with all kinds of things that help them.
FS levels could provide members with pretty much anything that wonders already do as well as
-reduced build times, or increased effectiveness of builder buffs
-increased effectiveness of all neighborly help given within the FS
-daily rewards (instants?)

Actually I really like the daily rewards idea....
A level 1 FS gives each member 3x instant per day
A level 2 FS gives each member 3x better instants per day
etc.

But this is really getting away from a guess and turning into a suggestion, so I'll leave it like that.

SoggyShorts

While I continue to think that there are enough benefits to an FS already and they don't need more advantages.
I'm of the opinion that everyone should be in a FS. There are way better single player games around if that's what a player is looking for, so if everyone is in a FS I see no reason not to increase the social/teamwork part of the game.

SoggyShorts

There are lots of players who aren't in fellowships, and they don't need more reasons to feel like they aren't welcome.
I find this to be strange. Why would anyone not want to be in a FS? Of course most wouldn't want one with daily visits as a requirement, but there are plenty that ask absolutely nothing from its members. Sure the benefits of a FS are higher in those that do more together, but getting our what you put in seems pretty fair to me.