• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

elvenarchitect down?

DeletedUser22511

I been trying to use elvenarchitect to re-arrange my cities but it's been down all day....
anyone know what's going on with the site?

Deleted User - 3932582

Hi all,

I was aware of the website being down. It on the hosting provider's end and I was hoping they sorted it overnight. Pretty much all of their websites have crashed as well, including their helpdesk. I haven't got any responses in trying to contact them by other means so not sure on the exact reason or for how long we have to wait.

Will keep you posted.

DeletedUser22511

Different message but still can't access. Fingers cross they restore the website soon. Please update if anything happens

HTTP Error 502.5 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Startup Failure
Common solutions to this issue:

• The application process failed to start
  • The application process started but then stopped
  • The application process started but failed to listen on the configured port
Troubleshooting steps:
  • Check the system event log for error messages
  • Enable logging the application process' stdout messages
  • Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect

Deleted User - 3932582

...not much I could be doing as it was on the hosting provider's end ... will hopefully be back up and running soon.

The hosting company was attacked and hackers have encrypted the data on thousands of sites and they're working with security experts to decrypt it. They've recovered 80% of the websites so far and expect the rest to be restored in the next 24h hours. Thankfully, my website never collected and stored sensitive or PII (personally identifiable information) on their web servers so there's no worry on that end.

It's back, but saving as a link is iffy.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm not on beta, but anyone who is: Konniver has a ElvenArchitect thread in the beta forum under General Discussion. He hasn't posted since 11/11 when it came back up the last time, but guessing a msg there will get his attention.

Arayla

I'm not on beta, but anyone who is: Konniver has a ElvenArchitect thread in the beta forum under General Discussion. He hasn't posted since 11/11 when it came back up the last time, but guessing a msg there will get his attention.
Someone smack me upside the head. I'm on Beta, and I know that Konniver has posted there.

The upside is that the site is back up again.