• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ElvenArcitect for Mobile

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849777001
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849777001

Is ElvenArchitect ever going to be available on Mobile (for tablets & phones)?
I don't have access to a Browser system... and dread coming to the end of a chapter that requires a major overhaul of my city. It is so frustrating!

It is already programmed ... It seems like it could be copied, tweaked, and made available. on the "Help Tab".

1. It could limit availability to the individual City that is Logged On...
2. It could be isolated from the active game...
3. It could be tweaked and programmed to only function for rearranging building placement...
4. A simple Screenshot would make it easy to Print Out (for duplication on the game screen)...

I game...It would require that the user have Open Expansions on which to juggle the properties around, but rearranging one's city already makes that a necessity.

It would be such a benefit to users, like me, that are Tech Challenged, and don't have have access to the Browser version. They seem to be motivated to accommodate the Mobile Platform... and this would be a Big Win, IMHO.

I can't see any cons...

Opinions??

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Yes as I mentioned in event notes, Konniver has clearly stated that he does not have the skill set to create this feature for mobile applications. He has offered to assist anyone who can develop them. He plays on EN1 and maintains an account on the EN and Beta Forums.

Sprite1313

It is not as functional on mobile, but it is available and fairly functional for me on both Chrome for iOS/iPadOS and on Safari. I still prefer it on an actual browser, but it is workable on my iPad. I have not tried on a phone because, wow would that be small.

Can’t thank Konniver enough for keeping this site up and running.

BrinDarby

check other "mobile" browsers, but you really
are looking for ones that allow you to run the
window as if you were on a PC.....
Alot I found, thats a option or checkbox.

Boudiccea

I'm currently trying to solve this same issue, of the architect not being mobile-friendly. I can't figure out (or maybe I'm just unable) to move the grid around. It only zooms in and out of the top left corner