• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ElvenarRaiders is recruiting and/or merging!

zalfenior

If you are looking for spire and tourney rewards but don't want to dedicate your life to the game, have a look at us! We are firm believers in "life > game", so if life gets in the way and you need to vanish for a bit, let us know and its no issue.

As of right now we have 7 slots open, do 7 chests in the tourney, make bronze in the spire and come close to, if not make, 3 maps in the FA. We are slowly but surely crawling up the ranks in all events. We are also interested in having a fellowship with a similar mindset merge into ours. Specifically, to have members from the mergee join into our FS.

From what my Archmage has told me we are one of the older ones on Arendyll, so the history is there. We were once known as Somnolentus Rex.

What we need are interested, dedicated players who do not wish for a hardcore experience or are new and looking for a place to start growing. That second category is where I came from, and I went from using Traveling merchants to get extra resources in chapter 3 to min-maxing my tournament strategy in chapter 15.

If interested, please let Quantock (Archmage) or myself know so we can look for your application!

Last edited:

zalfenior

Made some updates to the above to accomodate for the last seven months of growth. We have had some new members come in and almost everyone has succeeded in some way. We have had some retirees so we could use some more members to push us into that 10 chest/silver spire range.