• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenar's Birthday Event - Discussions!

Nightguest

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves

Elvenar's 5th birthday is here and to celebrate it we have just announced a series of competitions that begin today!

All of the information on the events can be found in the Happy Birthday Elvenar thread, and of-course this thread can be/should be used to discuss the event.

Important
I have to tell you not to discuss the competition entries and most importantly any answers at all. Doing so would lead to disqualification, and I think we can all agree that we do not want that to happen.

Entries must be submitted via the Green Button in the announcement thread only.

We wish you the very best of luck!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser21532

My fellowship and I greatly enjoyed the event. Goals were easy enough to accomplish I think all my people that participated won the Unicorn Glade, a decent culture and pop building. The most appreciated part of all was the bonus of double goods, tier by tier. Thank you Innogames.

Enevhar Aldarion

As I write this (at 9:30 (uk time) on the 4th), they haven't released the second and 3rd parts of the forum competition. Looking at the 1st part of the competition it was posted at 8:53 pm, so I would expect the second and 3rd parts to be posted on the same sort of schedule.

This was first posted up only about 15 hours ago, so I don't expect part two for another 9 hours. And then part three another 24 hours after that.

DeletedUser59

As I write this (at 9:30 (uk time) on the 4th), they haven't released the second and 3rd parts of the forum competition. Looking at the 1st part of the competition it was posted at 8:53 pm, so I would expect the second and 3rd parts to be posted on the same sort of schedule.
Thanks, I am in Australia so I am always at least 8hrs ahead in time but always feel behind in the game

Stormiel

Since they said not to discuss your answers, my guess is that when you submit your answer on the other thread it is being kept hidden until the competition ends, or it might never be a post you can see.

BrinDarby

Only started here 3 days ago, Interesting challange... what I wonder, is many like me never had a shot @ that ( drools ) building, How or what is the best way to collaberate with partial pieces ? ( and what really do they do, just give knowledge pts ) I did get 600 pts, so got 2 rewards...

C-Nymph

Winners will be determined by a raffle between all the correct entries by the end of each episode unless specified otherwise.
May I ask how you determine which entry is 'correct'? You'd think that telling about your favourite building can't be correct or incorrect...? Since it's rather subjective...

DeletedUser21726

Im looking for something to eat... a tender fairy maybe.... a knight would be good...