• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Open | Confirmed Elvenar's Math Skills are Worse Than Mine

Sprite1313

Game version: __ v1.184.2-(0b319f8) - html5 (2023-09-28 09:10) (though I can't speak for the rest of the FS)
Game world: __Ceravyn
Browser + version: __Google Chrome, et al
Operating System: __most likely, though not very well from all appearances.
Account name: __several?
Humans or Elves: __yes

Reproducibility: 1/5, and we don't really want to try reproducing it. I mean, think of the coordination that would take. Worse than the FA.

Current situation:
261+80+65+15+15+5= 440

Expected situation:
261+80+65+15+15+5= 441

Steps:
Step 1: Add a KP.
Step 2: Add another KP.
Step 3: Add another KP.
Step 4: count on fingers.
Step 5: recount on fingers and pull out abacus.
Step 6: move to more modern methods and grab the calculator.
Step 6: did you see what I did there?

As compensation for my maths trauma, and in lieu of my absconded KP, can I have the 20 million mana I need to finish my chapter? Seems perfectly reasonable. ;)

Attachments

• Wonder Snip 01.png
    Wonder Snip 01.png
    478.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Wonder Snip 2.png
    Wonder Snip 2.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 53

Flashfyre

@Sprite1313 , were you adding KP after all the other contributors? If so, is it possible (no, let me say it IS possible, because I've done it) you clicked the add button faster than the game could update the total, and thereby went 1KP higher by accident? If this was at the end of the donations, though, you should have gotten an error message telling you you were putting in more than was needed, and the extra would be lost.
I've done that as well, using a 5KP instant when only 4KP were needed, losing the 5th one to the ether.

Sprite1313

@Sprite1313 , were you adding KP after all the other contributors? If so, is it possible (no, let me say it IS possible, because I've done it) you clicked the add button faster than the game could update the total, and thereby went 1KP higher by accident? If this was at the end of the donations, though, you should have gotten an error message telling you you were putting in more than was needed, and the extra would be lost.
I've done that as well, using a 5KP instant when only 4KP were needed, losing the 5th one to the ether.
I’m sure I was adding KP simultaneously to others. I was adding individual KP, and not very quickly, since we were near the end of the AW and I was leaving room for others to donate. I have done the same thing you described with AWKP, I’ve just not seen it happen with individual KP rather than instants. Even if it did allow the donation without room, I would have expected it to disappear into the ether, just like AWKP instants, rather than actually showing up on the AW.

Dhurrin

I have had that happen too. Still, it should not happen, period. If it needs 440 KPs to be full there is no way it should show 441 were added.