• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvengems

Iyapo1

I play on mobile, exclusively.
When I go to elvengems and look up a building, the charts have a bunch of unidentifiable pictures which represent the buildings productions.

The symbols can be puzzled out and tracked down. I was just wondering is there a legend or a key anywhere over on that site? I cant find one but...mobile player, my search options are limited.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I find that a problem in many, many place, including elvengems and even the wiki. Pictures are nice but you have to be able to recognize them. So once you get to hundreds of pictures in the "vocabulary" of pictures, it's too large. That's why even the Egyptians eventually started using a more phonetic approach to their cartouche and hieroglyphics.

AJ