• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

elvenstats.com

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I know a lot of us use it but the last few months it's been difficult to get updates. It's hit and miss that the server will time out or give a message that updates are not available at this time. Am I the only one?

AJ

Iyapo1

No, you are not the only one. I have to wait on the Sunday update, it never lets me contact the server at any time.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yeah, it is acting funny. I had to open and close the site 3 times to get it to finally update my fellowship list.

NightshadeCS

I have a system where I click on the refresh under the Architect link, then the one at the bottom, then refresh the page, then do a special dance to the Elvenar Gods, then sacrifice a live goat, then click the Architect refresh once more and it finally comes up.

ajqtrz

I have a system where I click on the refresh under the Architect link, then the one at the bottom, then refresh the page, then do a special dance to the Elvenar Gods, then sacrifice a live goat, then click the Architect refresh once more and it finally comes up.

But I'm not a pagan. What if a person is a Christian or something else? Will the Elvenar God listen to them? One does wonder. I guess I'll try the rest though. You never know. Everything but live goat because they don't allow you to keep live goats in Milwaukee. Will a dead frozen chicken do?

AJ

ajqtrz

I'm heading for Coal, Oregon. Pop 2. Waiting until they go grocery shopping 20 miles away. THEN it's one naked dancer in the center of town! I'll let you know the results and no, I'm not telling you where Coal, Oregon is. It isn't on the map and I doubt you'll find it in Google Maps (but you might...hmmmmm).

Besides, you DO NOT want to see me dancing naked in the middle of Coal, Oregon, or any other center of town, for that matter. Really, you don't! Or course the humor of seeing me dancing, naked or not, may be worth the trip. You just never know.

AJ

missjulie

Elvenstats "refresh member list" worked, but still no Weekly Report has been "generated" for week ending August 30, 2020. our FS really enjoys this report. any ideas? or must a goat be sacrificed and a naked dance performed for this function, also :)

ajqtrz

Not to be too sure of myself, but thinking of what might be the "underlying" cause, I would suggest that, since bandwidth and processing has to be purchased from the hosting site if the money isn't there to raise each enough to do the work that needs to be done, well....it doesn't get done. Donations are accepted and if you use elvenstats.com perhaps a nice, crisp $5, $10, or so might help? I am not affiliated with the site and don't know it's owner. But I do benefit from it and have donated, to it. I encourage everyone to do the same to insure it stays up and is more responsive, if the problem is as I suspect.

Just my thoughts.

AJ