• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

elvenstats issue

Matrickz

since this is a bug on elvenstats I am not posting this in the bugs section but asking a question. I want to see my current map. Click on the show link. Map shows me a map from maybe 2 weeks ago. It will eventually clear but anything I can do to ensure it works right every time. Written to them in their contacts a few times. No response and the problem is still there

DeletedUser25004

you just have to click the update button. when you click on the architect link on elvenstats. it will show you a "click here" link that takes you to your city. but right below that link there is a little blue symbol of two arrows in a circle. this is the update button and lets you see the current city.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Are you using a bookmark to get to it? Because a bookmark will always show the same city map, no matter what you change. you need to do a fresh click on the city link each time.
1580690155892.png

Aritra

i do that repeatedly. I try for the latest but sometimes it seems to cache the old data
I remember once (or more?) when clicking the little blue refresh below the architect didn't refresh, I tried clicking the one at the very bottom of the page (scroll down). I think it is meant for the whole stats page but since it refreshes the knowledge of what you have, it affected the architect and then imported map was accurate.

DeletedUser26692

Sometimes the site just goes down for awhile... I have been on the site at least once a week since February and there has been several "outages" but rarely lasting more than a couple of days.