• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

ElvenStats not updating...?

LisaMV

Does anyone know what is going on with this?
It has been days & days, yikes! It's good thing we don't have an FA coming soon, THAT could be awkward :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think they figure why try to buy somethig when someone else is doing all the work as a volunteer. As a volunteer myself with too little time on my hands, I can understand why both that and Elven Gems haven't been updated. But I agree with both of you that Elvenar is tons harder without those resources. Some of those features could be incorporated by Inno, but I'm not sure about others. German laws are so much stricter than many places, and I don't know if they'd run into trouble with the privacy laws.

Now that said ... I have no idea where the people who created elvenstats or elven gems are based. If they're in Germany too, then that makes that problem moot.

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

No update in over a year since founder had a baby. I can work around it for city building but not having the tool available for FS/recruits is going to suck.
Oh my :) I hope you know a work around for this!! Are you saying that you have a work around for updating your city in it or that you can do it the hard, old-fashion way, of making it work? TIA :)

LisaMV

I have been trying to update all of my 4 cities to get to ElvenArchitect for a week already. I really trying to work on my cities, post guest race & pre FA, and doing straight through Elvenar is close to impossible.

I am quite curious that this doesn't seem to either be affecting most of you, or bothering you. I use ElvenArchitect all the time, not just to move things around my city.
hm...

Alram

Flippers just flip
I am quite curious that this doesn't seem to either be affecting most of you, or bothering you. I use ElvenArchitect all the time, not just to move things around my city.
hm...
I play on mobile. Elvenarchitect has never worked for me.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I have been trying to update all of my 4 cities to get to ElvenArchitect for a week already. I really trying to work on my cities, post guest race & pre FA, and doing straight through Elvenar is close to impossible.

hm...
Bothered by now, tbh.
ES worked just fine during the Beta FA. I have a city that exported to the Architect about 6 days ago.
Have you emailed Blake yet?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Does anyone know how to access the API? I'm not a professional programmer, but I'm a...precocious and curious Child of the Corn? Not sure my elf friends are available to come out to play when it's not the holiday gift season, so I've been spending a lot of time with Buddy lately. She might be a pyromaniac though. Right now, we're contemplating important life questions like what does a macrame owl look like if it's set on fire too. As a retired FA mage, I don't have to tinker with the FA spreadsheet anymore to answer more "what if" questions. Maybe studying the API would be more productive use of my time.

Mystical Tiger

Its usually only down for a day or so, its been down for 4 days :( Everyone in my FS has been talking about it for days. With a FSA coming soon, a lot of people will want to use elven architect to rearrange and get the most out of their cities. I sure hope its fixed soon.

Sprite1313

Its usually only down for a day or so, its been down for 4 days :( Everyone in my FS has been talking about it for days. With a FSA coming soon, a lot of people will want to use elven architect to rearrange and get the most out of their cities. I sure hope its fixed soon.
ElvenArchitect is still up and running. You will just have a four-day-old starting point on your city build/modification.