• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvenstats Working Normally Feb 21 2020 (was unresponsibvle on Feb 18)

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

This only started for me yesterday afternoon. Now it does not even give me the error, just loads & loads. I miss it sorely. I did send an email through the front page which does load for me, just in case no one had. lol I'm sure they have been bombarded with emails, but you never know. Nothing beyond that will load for me though. I too tried different browsers.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Now it does not even give me the error, just loads & loads. I miss it sorely
It depends how you get there. If you go directly to the main page, that loads. If you have a bookmark to yourself or your Fellowship, that can't load, so you get the title bar and endless loading. If you use a browser where javascript is blocked for the site. you get nothing.

DeLynn Skye

I donated to Blake. Hoping all is well and he's not ticked off at us ungrateful wretches. I need to recruit on one world and this stinks.

Deleted User - 4366037

Well if nothing else this was an internal reminder of how often I utilize that website, so I donated. Hopefully that doesn't lead to any sinister ideas down the road for the website not working ;)

Hueanthar

Probably not because the Beta server got the same update a couple of weeks ago and until a couple of days ago, everything was working fine, including pulling in the data from Beta, as far as I know.
Pulling data in from Beta was working for me until a couple days ago.

Hueanthar

This has also, for me anyway, rendered it impossible to import my current city into ElvenArchitect. Painful reminder to store my city every time I make changes in the layout. I usually do so but for some bizarre reason hadn’t in a couple weeks. I’m short on space, as usual, and need to figure out how I’m going to fit some upgrades. Ugh, now I’ll have to update the City Planner manually before I can start playing around. :oops:;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
think you need to change the date in your title.
1582212480367.png

DeletedUser6303

I'm having the same problem. I can bring up the home page, but when I enter my username, it just keeps searching and searching and never goes anywhere.

DeletedUser25004

I am really starting to miss my stalking tool. i hope it comes back! if not ill have to find other nefarious ways of information gathering..