• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Embassies (chapter 16) math?

Ariel Greensleeves

Has anyone done the math? How many total settlement products of each are needed?
I am trying to optimize progression thru Ch 16 (isn't everyone?) I want to avoid building settlement buildings to save space for FA. Once I have the portal, I could sit for a long time just making draft laws; they don't decay, there is no storage cap. Then I could make just one embassy and associated bldgs and build those up (I think). Question is: how many laws (and other settlement-specific goods) will be needed in total? When do I stop producing one thing and get ready for the next?
I looked long and hard but did not find any posts specifying total production numbers. Thanks!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Ariel Greensleeves
I use the research calculator from elvenarchitect.
You select race, chapter and then click 'load'. From there, you get a full research tree and the total of everything it takes to open all the chapter research. So, you'll get totals for all the settlement products as well as goods, coins, supplies, etc. On the Research tree on that page, you can click the research you've completed and the totals will be adjusted to the resources you'll need to complete the chapter. Very handy as you move through a chapter, imo.