• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

Barstool1

In the Embassies chapter, I am almost there and do not need to make anymore Devine Propositions as I have the required amount of Dwarven Amendments to complete the last tech tree requiring them. I tried to teleport the Dwarven Embassy last night but this is not allowed. I am hesitant to sell it in case it is needed for a quest. Also, my seven Beer festivals are sitting idle now. Is it OK to sell these eight buildings?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
In the Embassies chapter, I am almost there and do not need to make anymore Devine Propositions as I have the required amount of Dwarven Amendments to complete the last tech tree requiring them. I tried to teleport the Dwarven Embassy last night but this is not allowed. I am hesitant to sell it in case it is needed for a quest. Also, my seven Beer festivals are sitting idle now. Is it OK to sell these eight buildings?

You can't teleport any building that there is a limit on, so no teleporting most guest race buildings. And if all of your remaining research requires only the statutes, which you can make with portal profits, and none of the other guest race goods, then you should be good to sell everything other than the portal/Senate. Also, the Main Hall research at the end of the tech tree requires the Fairy Amendments, which comes after the final research that requires the Dwarf Amendments. Do you have enough of them?

Deleted User - 3932582

There are some quests at the end of the chapter that ask for Beer/Tea production - if you care about that. Regardless, it is not hard to rebuild the settlement if you need to. Yesterday I realized that I already removed all the Dwarven buildings, but I forgot to make a screenshot of the final guest race settlement. Well, I promptly rebuilt DEmbassy and 4x Beer facilities and upgraded all of them to L4 (with timeboosts), took a screenshot, then deleted all of them again. A monumental waste of resources, but really, at the end of the game we all probably have so much stuff that waste like that is almost warranted.

Barstool1

Thanks, guys, I have had the quests to make Beer and one quest was for the 21-hour beer production. The quest I am on now is to produce 1000 Inspirations in the meditation circle. That will take some time at level three. Well, I sold the Dwarven Embassy and 7 beer houses. I have enough Dwarven amendments and soon will have enough Fairy Amendments for the Main Hall Tech (17000). I love reaching the end of the chapters. It is like a holiday and can settle back and enjoy the Spire, Tournaments, and Events. And of course all those Kp can start to be put into upgrading AW's again.

Yogi Dave

I do wonder why there has not been a Quest list released for this chapter. Or have I just failed to find one?
@MinMax Gamer gave a link a while back to one that is in Italian which can be decently translated by google. However, it was not complete. Here are the remaining quest:

Collect 1000 inspirations.
Declare 1000 Statutes
Collect 500K mana
Complete 1 province (Not scout, complete)
Give neighborly help 50 times.
Produce beverages 20 times
Unlock Polished Manufactories
Buy 5 knowledge points
Unlock the Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall
Invest 200 KP in an AW of another person (200 Diamonds)

Deleted User - 3932582

@MinMax Gamer gave a link a while back to one that is in Italian which can be decently translated by google. However, it was not complete. Here are the remaining quest:
I think it was completed for quite some time now.

DeletedUser5371

is there a quest beyond the 200 ops to a wonder for 200 diamonds? Odd that there is none to sell portal and the quest line is gone.

Deleted User - 3932582

OK, so I finally finished everything in chapter 16. Here are some milestones:

- Day 58: activated the last mandatory tech; this effectively completes no-techlock challenge
- Day 61: finished all dwarven/fairy production, so deleted all their production buildings
- Day 67: finished all statutes (with PPs), so deleted the Senate
- Day 72: finished all the KPs for chapter 16 research (kept several items deactivated for future events)

All in all, it was a fairly relaxing chapter as most of the time (outside of the first couple of weeks) I was just waiting for KPs to fill in tech requirements...

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well, so much for hoping since the level 4 researches for the Beer Festival and Tea Garden were not required for other research, that they would not show up in the quests either and be truly optional research. No such luck. Just got a quest for have three Beer Festivals at level 4, and I will assume there is a similar quest for the Tea Garden. Time to do some backtracking or just sit on that quest for a while til I need those two researches for quest completion in the next event. Which is probably what I will do.

Deleted User - 3932582

Well, so much for hoping since the level 4 researches for the Beer Festival and Tea Garden were not required for other research, that they would not show up in the quests either and be truly optional research. No such luck. Just got a quest for have three Beer Festivals at level 4, and I will assume there is a similar quest for the Tea Garden. Time to do some backtracking or just sit on that quest for a while til I need those two researches for quest completion in the next event. Which is probably what I will do.
But Improved Meditation Circle (L4) is truly optional - not even needed in the quests.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So I just ran into a story quest for chapter 16 that all the solo players who don't have their own 1-person fellowship will hate. I just had to complete 20 tournament encounters and it was not able to be declined. Anyone who is solo will have to sit on this quest, if they are not willing to make a personal fellowship or refuse to do the tournament, until chapter 17 releases and they can then make chapter 16 quests declinable once they have entered chapter 17.

Pheryll

Set Designer
So I just ran into a story quest for chapter 16 that all the solo players who don't have their own 1-person fellowship will hate. I just had to complete 20 tournament encounters and it was not able to be declined. Anyone who is solo will have to sit on this quest, if they are not willing to make a personal fellowship or refuse to do the tournament, until chapter 17 releases and they can then make chapter 16 quests declinable once they have entered chapter 17.

If they refuse to do the tournament, how will they get relics? The world map is very slow in this regard.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If they refuse to do the tournament, how will they get relics? The world map is very slow in this regard.

I don't know, but when I have done searches on Arendyll for players to invite to my fellowship, almost every single active solo player I found, had never been in a fellowship, according to elvenstats. And there are a lot more players like that out there than I expected to find.

stephenr10

What are the chances that they reuse the Senate in some future Chapter? There was no quest to sell the Senate, could they make it work for 2 other groups to get together?

T6583

What are the chances that they reuse the Senate in some future Chapter? There was no quest to sell the Senate, could they make it work for 2 other groups to get together?
Not every chapter has a quest to sell the guest race portal. If I recall correctly the Amuni doesn’t have a quest to sell it. I plan on selling mine as soon as I can. They usually offer a quest or combination of quests that give 200 diamonds upon completion. They did that with the last chapter quest of donate 200 KP to another players AW. Therefore I think it’s safe to sell and any future chapters will require a different building to be built.