• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Embassies

Matrickz

Looks like after you create 9100 unit in each embassy there is no more need to create the things and no need to level them up. Am I missing something

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmm...... here's my answer: I don't know.

LOL. At least somebody answered. But I really don't know. And it's not in egemsofknowledge. Wonder why.

AJ

NightshadeCS

No, you need those things in research (I think I am understanding you correctly). I have 5 researches left and have not been able to get rid of any of the buildings yet. They are all still running at full capacity.

This is one of the odd things about this chapter, that you don't just need capped goods for research at the end, you still need the things that you also have to use to make the capped goods. For this reason, I am using PPs exclusively for capped goods and keeping the Dwarven and Fairy Amendments for the researches.

EDIT: You need a lot of Propositions from the Embassies to make Amendments in the Senate, which you need all the way up to the end of the research tree.

DeletedUser17363

Does anyone have a comment as to the footprint required for the chapter? (Number of expansions and size)

NightshadeCS

Currently, my settlement is about 30x18 squares, or roughly 24 expansions rounded up. I could wish for slightly more space and production but I don't know that I could do much better since I am limited to just 1 each of the Embassies. Also, I am waiting on KP as often as anything else, so it is probably at a fairly good balance.

My one piece of advice would be to produce Statutes using Portal Profits, not in the Senate. You will need the Amendments in the research tree, so it is a waste to use them to produce the Statutes.

xeroswife

I know this is an older thread, but I too am looking for layout ideas or info on number of settlement buildings needed for the Embassies chapter. Elvenar Gems of Knowledge is lacking info and I saw none at MinMaxgames.