• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enar's Embassy

Guinevere13

Does anyone in Arendyll have an Enar's Embassy? No one in my fs has one, and I am looking to give away my many runes. Please message me if you have one, thanks!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Guinevere13
I was trying to think of anything you could get a vast majority of players to agree about in this game the other day and couldn't. You have provided the answer!
I believe the vast majority of players would agree: Enar's Embassy is at the bottom of the list of worthwhile AW's even though it is arguably one of the most beautiful.
I'm not surprised at all that you're getting crickets when asking to swap Enar's runes. No one needs more AW levels that not only don't help your city, but also contribute to making the Spire and Tourneys more expensive in resources. Most players who had one because it was a really pretty bldg got rid of it when they changed the tourney structure almost 2 years ago.