• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enar's Embassy

AussieChick

G'day,
After purging so many runes for Enar's Embassy, after the destruction Inno wrought this month, everyone seems to be building Enar's.
Can you please tell me the new benefit of this AW?
Is it worth building now?

TimeMachine

To me the main difference is that Enars's Embassy now delivers Mana per tournament point.

6x Mana per tournament point on Stage 1.

I'm not really sure about it so please correct me if I should be wrong.
In the past Enars delivered a sum of Mana when the scout started scouting a new Province.

Because of the increasing scouting time - nearly nobody has built Enar's Embassy in the past.
To those who play the tournament every week it has now become a strong Mana-producing Wonder - that's at least what I was told I still havent built up one in my 9 cities.

The production of Broken Rune Shards every 168h is, especially for (strong) tournament players, to neglect cause for them there are always more than enough Broken Rune Shards, I guess. ;)

Pheryll

Set Designer
Even a not-so-strong Tourney player can get Several Hundred Thousand Mana after the tourney and I know players getting Tens of Million in mana

But the once per week collection of mana is often seen as requiring another wonder (maze of dark matter) to keep the mana from evaporating through the week.

Personally, I have instead chosen to go Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood, and support that with the crystal lighthouse (bellspire for humans). For mana gains this means having high culture and high density mana generation, which is not often the norm for what is offered from event buildings.

AussieChick

G'day,
After purging so many runes for Enar's Embassy, after the destruction Inno wrought this month, everyone seems to be building Enar's.
Can you please tell me the new benefit of this AW?
Is it worth building now?
Just checked and with no special Manna buildings, I have 23 mill mana right now. Guess I do Not need Enars Embassy