• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enchanments

DeletedUser23315

I’ve only been playing a few days so still learning. I have a Stonehenge quest to get an enchantment but I don’t know where/how to do that. Do I need to be a certain level to research it or what?

Gath Of Baal

I’ve only been playing a few days so still learning. I have a Stonehenge quest to get an enchantment but I don’t know where/how to do that. Do I need to be a certain level to research it or what?

Enchanmets are things like the Power Of Provisions, Inspiring Meditation, Magical Manufacturing, Enscrolled Endowment spells, you can either create them via the Magic Acadamy, obtain them during tournaments, get them through visiting neighbors via the reward chest or gain them as the secondary prizes through opening event chests

Edit: If you haven't already built the Magic Academy, then I would either visit a few neighbors and hopefully get lucky on the 3 daily reward chests or open a few event boxes that have them listed as secondary prizes and get lucky (or unlucky :) ) that way

Edit Again: The tournament is about to start real soon.. you could also try to join a fellowship real fast if you are not already in one, and do a few tournament provinces to gain them

Last edited:

DeletedUser22511

if you use your sun flare and open up chest up, enchantments you get from chest also counts toward quest.
only if you want to use sun flare.
otherwise visiting neighborhood for daily 3 chest is best bet. you might have to wait 2-3 days if you can't get enchantments all in one day.
oh and besides doing tournament one with enchantments as reward.