• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enchanted Garden * Help grow our Fellowship!

Fiona Selah

We have chocolate chip cookies! :)

Howdy! We are having a great time building a friendly fellowship that works together quite well in FS Adventures/up to 5 chests in tourneys/and the bronze trophy in the Spire so far. We are aiming higher! Whether you are new and learning the game, or a more seasoned player who we would welcome for all your tips, guidance, and advice, Enchanted Garden has room and need of you! We're glad to be an international FS and look forward to gaining new members who are active players.

Argh! We almost made it all the way through stage three of the Fellowship Adventure - gonna ace it next time!

Last edited:

Aca Queen

I am a newbie who plays daily and I enjoy giving Neighborly Help. I am a quick study and patient for replies. Hope that there is room for me in your fellowship.:)

Fiona Selah

Hi! So sorry for the late response! Our internet provider really fell down on the job and accidentally cut off our internet and wouldn't fix it for five days! We would absolutely love to have you!