• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enchantment Duration (Mobile)

LordVorKon

Various buildings should show the remaining duration of any enchantments that are on them, in the building information screen.

This should be similar to the way Pet Food already shows this duration. Also, Inspiring Meditation should convey this information on the KP bar.

Pros: More fully-informed decision making ought to be a good thing, yeah?
Cons: Some buildings' info-screens may become overcrowded.

Last edited:

Aritra

I definitely agree. I can see this easily on desktop, but if I'm away and on mobile, I have no idea how much is left. I've wanted this. Thanks for posting and I hope it goes through. :)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
While I agree with the idea it may be too early to vote. A week and only 5 commenters is probably too short and small to constitutes a good discussion/sampling of opinions.

But I agree with pretty much anything that makes you able to do the same thing on either platform. So I agree with this.

AJ