• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enchantment item?

Gandelf

Ok, she (or is it he?) wants me to gain an enchantment item. What constitutes an enchantment item, and how do I get one (other than just by being lucky when I give some neighbourly help)?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Ok, she (or is it he?) wants me to gain an enchantment item. What constitutes an enchantment item, and how do I get one (other than just by being lucky when I give some neighbourly help)?
You make them in your Magic Academy out of relics. or you can win them in the tournament. If you aren't seeing the tournament in the world map, you probably aren't in a fellowship. You can make a fellowship of one then the tournament will be open to you.

Gandelf

Thank you, Shimmerfly, that really does help.
Ashrem, you didn't misunderstand me. Or at least, you answered one of my 2 questions: where you get them.