• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

encounters

DeletedUser486

I'm assuming you're referring to Planks and Marble relics.

After scouting the appropriate regions on the world map, select to solve the enounters of the regions marked with Planks and Marble relics. You can then choose to negotiate or fight for each seperate encounter.

DeletedUser1414

If you're wondering how you access marble and plank boosts, you only get one boosted manufacture for each "level" of goods.
So out of Steel, Marble, and Planks, only One will be affected by relics collected.
Same for Crystal, Scrolls and Silk, etc etc.

Now it's best to solve all possible encounters, cause cleared zones open up more zones - plus zone clears will provide expansions for your city. But if you have boosted steel, you won't have boosted marble/planks no matter how many marble/plank relics you gain.

DeletedUser

Is the assignment of boosted goods, random? I ended up with boosted planks. Is it because I built Planks Manufactury first before adding steel and marble?

DeletedUser

Is the assignment of boosted goods, random? I ended up with boosted planks. Is it because I built Planks Manufactury first before adding steel and marble?
Your boosted goods are assigned as soon as you spawn. What three you get depends on where you spawn on the map. If you look at your world map, look at the provinces directly above you and to the lower left and right corners of your city. (Your city Triangle so to speak). Those are the goods you will be boosted in as you gain relics from clearing provinces. Also, yo can click on your Main Hall and open the Relics tab. IF the game is working correctly, the 3 Goods that are boosted for you will be shown with a Highlight (grey) along the top, and shown a the bottom. Those bottom boxes are where the percentage of boost you have will be shown as you build the manufactories and gain the needed relics for boosts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser480

Why are there some encounters that can not be bought with diamonds?