• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

End results of road checks

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Update: Here's how it turned out: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/0012b630cd2147719ef4368651ad6323/
I'm pretty sure that's as good as it gets. There are a few tiny inefficiencies, but my criteria for city design include having all 3h, 12h, and 24h collects touching each other if possible which I managed. (see pick)
sections.png
The only issue now is that I have 13K too much pop, but I think if I slowly upgrade some stuff with RRs I can get rid of the last 3 Venar's AND keep some or all planks. Or go the other way and add a plank? We'll see.
Thanks for checking my roads =)

Do all of my sets have a road connection? I made a new design to add in the set but I'm going cross-eyed trying to see if I did it right.
Edit v.2.0:

Also, does anyone want to buy 33 expansions?
:oops:

Last edited:

tiG23

i looked and don't see a missing connection as best I can tell. are the provs on clearance? if so, sold.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I think all your sets have a road. The issue I see is with 2 Pilgrim Manors together; neither of them gets all 5 link bonuses that way. I'd switch one out with the forge on the other side of the 4x1 entrances.

NightshadeCS

You would also need one extra road in that empty square you have by Kirit et al. You probably intended such, but thought I would mention it.

Whoops! Look at the other side, NS! I see you do indeed have a road on the left of that set.
Also, now that I feel stupid for missing that element, I will just say that I feel sad there is a road on either side of your armories. Probably doesn't count against you much, since you have SO MUCH ROOM, but that stuff always makes me cringe in other settings. :oops: :p

Wouldn't it be nice if the military buildings worked as a set? I hate having to get roads to those 3 huge buildings. :cool: :cool:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
a road on either side of your armories.
I didn't like this either, and I forgot about my crevasses (hehe) so I made a shift, should be better now
ouldn't it be nice if the military buildings worked as a set? I hate having to get roads to those 3 huge buildings
Ugh. YES.
They always have to be together anyways since they all need clicking so a set function would be perfect.

Kawhi is a Raptor

Update: Here's how it turned out: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/0012b630cd2147719ef4368651ad6323/
I'm pretty sure that's as good as it gets. There are a few tiny inefficiencies, but my criteria for city design include having all 3h, 12h, and 24h collects touching each other if possible which I managed. (see pick)
View attachment 10125
The only issue now is that I have 13K too much pop, but I think if I slowly upgrade some stuff with RRs I can get rid of the last 3 Venar's AND keep some or all planks. Or go the other way and add a plank? We'll see.
Thanks for checking my roads =)

:oops:

you have far more than 13k too much pop but that's just one man's opinion :p