• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enemies Remain Damaged After Combat

• Thread starter DeletedUser12423
  • Start date

DeletedUser12423

I got my brother into the game and one of his first complaints was: "I just fought these guys and they are already healed?"

His point was, if you lose a battle you already lost units in that combat. And especially for new players, this stinks. Once damage has been done to enemies on province or in tournaments there should be a 3 minute window or something to return to combat to finesh them off. I love the combat system, personally. But my brother has a good point. You can make it that much better.

Just our thoughts.
-Ironman Rob and his younger brother Aricain

DeletedUser12423

I see nothing wrong with that, personally. I see it as an improvement to the current combat system. Afterall, you're still paying for the units ^ ^

DeletedUser12423

Which you also have to pay. Again, I see no issue with it. It simply improves play for new players.
If a player is willing to lose all those units, let them win. lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

Which you also have to pay. Again, I see no issue with it. It simply improves play for new players.
If a player is willing to lose all those units, let them win. lol
As I've mentioned before, if you do this, the developers have to completely rebalance how provinces work. In your system, every player can throw troops and supplies, regardless of tech and chapter, into clearing every possible province to get every possible province expansion.
That means, without changes, 1. Inno loses money on people buying expansions, and 2. the game content is trivialized if everyone has another dozen free expansions.
So if they made your change, then they're almost immediately: 1. reducing the rewards (KP, relics, expansions) from winning battles, and 2. making battles way harder.
So you end up in the same spot re: fighting at best (if anything, you probably make fighting much more boring - since now the strategy just becomes like farming), and you end up worse off in every other aspect.

NightshadeCS

I agree with what most people have said above. This is a building game, not a fighting game. The fighting has a direct result, which is more room for your city. Having fights at such a difficulty that you cannot pass them without either advancing in your city (better troops, larger squad size, etc.) or paying a large amount of goods is a check on our city growth, intentionally placed as such.