• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Enhanced Leaderboards

I would love to see some additional ranking lists in Elvenar because I think it would inspire more competition and engagement in various areas of the game.
First of all, I think an all time tournament score list would be really interesting. This could be top 10 or top 100 scores of all time which would include the player, score, tournament(marble, crystal etc.) and date of the high score. You could also maybe give a prize to anyone who gets a new score in the top 10 or top 100 to encourage competition and keep interest in the tournaments.
Another area where I'd like to see additional leaderboards would be ranking points. Right now, only the total score is shown in a rankings list. However, a score is made up of several different sub scores:
  • Working Population
  • Required Culture
  • World Map Progress
  • Ancient Wonders
  • Ancient Wonders Ranking Effect
  • Tournaments
I think it would be interesting to have a ranking list for each type of score because some people may excel in certain areas that don't get recognized due to not having a large total score. This could encourage competition in areas that don't normally get a lot of attention.