• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ensorcelled Endowment

Evening Star Selene

I am really confused on why the EE is so great? I have read up on this on elvengems, and it still doesn't make much sense to me. If it doesn't increase my culture, what benefit does it have? Does it basically just extend the cap for the culture bonus? So instead of a top bonus of %170, I can move that to %200 (or whatever percent based on how many I use)? My actual culture doesn't increase when I use the spell... Hopefully someone understands what I mean!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
When someone polishes a culture building that you have enchanted with the EE, your culture percent bonus goes up by 5%. So if you enchant 10 buildings and all of them get polished, your percent would be increased by 50%. And right, it does not give you any extra culture points, these just mean more coins and supplies from your houses and workshops when you collect.

The only time I ever bother to use them is when I am in need of mana, because I have the Dragon Abbey built and every enchantment you cast gives you extra mana from that AW.

Kekune

Also, the spells only work if you are already at a culture bonus. So if you're at 100%, dropping a bunch of spells doesn't change anything (unless you get mana from Dragon Abbey). If you're at 125%, a spell on a polished building will move you to 130%.